I think Lucy still has plenty of Magic power left though she got exhausted by the damage or fatigue. After all, it is just a single zodiac being summoned compared to what level she is now.
Same. Nakagami Starlight + Celestial Magic Enchantment will be too OP and will warant the 1 hit KO.
The body inside is the real White Mage. Look carefully on the effect when the fake White mage used her White Out Magic on Jellal. It is kind of similar on what happened to Laxus when he got hit...
Cut the crap Misaki. Using space related magic against Erza? She will Nakagami Starlight you later on like she did with Minerva. She can cut your stupid space. LOL. I also kind of remember Midnight's magic though.
Best Lucy fight ever! 😠This is the Lucy we want! More badass fights please.
Waiting for Gottfried casted by the same method, while Lucy summons Gemini then they transform to Lucy and casted Urano Metria. Gottfried + Urano Metria combo next time! 😌
Hype to see Lucy vs DF Kyria. Cause why not? Lucy had the least outrageous power up of all the main cast in FT. I want some Erza or Natsu level power up to Lucy for a change. She had unsatisfying wins sometimes, esp. if she is paired with Natsu. I can see something about Anna teaching Lucy a...