Recent content by ice_queen

  1. ice_queen

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    What´s with this pace, really? It´s like I can´t even breath. Doesn´t Fujimaki know how to write a single chapter without basketball in it? Wait, he does! Then why not even try? With that said, I must say that I liked the match against Seihou. It´s nice to see the 2nd-years showing their...
  2. ice_queen

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    The final league concept is the same one that was used in Slam Dunk. The 4 teams will play each other, and the 3 teams with better results will advance(in Slam Dunk, though, only 2 teams would be qualified for the Interhigh). Good to see that Kuroko is still as cute as ever. The pace for...
  3. ice_queen

    Shounen Rurouni Kenshin by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    Such a great manga. Rurouken is one of my favorite series of all time, and it surely changed the way a lot of shonen fighting manga are written these days(it showed everyone that you can write a fighting story for both boys and girls, and make it with a lot of substance and well-written...
  4. ice_queen

    Seinen Real by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: リアル (Real) REAL is quite fantastic. It´s really one of those titles that have a little bit of everything. Great drama, great basketball scenes, and unbeliavable displays of character development(also, Kiyoharu is quite hot). I love Inoue since Slam Dunk, but he really shows a whole...
  5. ice_queen

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-Man Hiatus - will end on March 09 <3 Wonderful news. I hope Hoshino is in top condition, though. It´d be really cruel if she had to come back earlier because of editors/fans pressure. If it´s for her health, I´m sure we could wait a little more. Wish her luck on this return...
Top