Recent content by iceflake

  1. iceflake

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 138 Discussion omg! the new chap is out and.... I can'r wait for it's Edited Manga! ah.... tomorrow just can't come any sooner...
  2. iceflake

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter can't pitou just heal her? I remember kaito head was in a much horrible shape when he died - head seperated from the body but pitou brought him back to life.... I got this weird feeling that if pitou doesn't heal her.... then the king might eat her and absorb her power...
  3. iceflake

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM episode 58 NOO~!!! Temaki-senpai desrve better!!!! Why can't he be bak?!!! He'll make a perfect match for fou T_T
  4. iceflake

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM episode 57 Owh just watch it! Hilarious and exciting! Love the way Panda beat Lavi up! And Miranda fianlly showed up!!!!! She's even more cooler than I remember her!!!!!
  5. iceflake

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 136 Discussion Malcolm is unimportant - the pope is unimportant (in the story I mean). Exorcist is God's apostle that should make them like God's hand if not god themselves. Everybody else are just like whiners who needs to worship them =P
  6. iceflake

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 137 Prediction You're right punky fish. Allen can leave Black order - that goes the same for the rest of the exorcist. The exorcist is not the one who need Black order or malcolm, it's the black order who needs the exorcist. And I hope that the exorcist realize that Malcolm is...
  7. iceflake

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 137 Prediction I think Cross won't take the humiliation. He'll use Maria to cover his presence - meet up with Allen and run away with him - only, then Kanda, Lavi, and Linalee would want to tag along as well and run away with them as well.
  8. iceflake

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 136 Discussion Hmm... is it just me or this story is like almost identical to FMA only cooler - well people must already be tired hearing DGM and FMA comparison - but really after this last chapter - The story are like twin brothers. And the Edo/Ark arc is one of the best -...
Top