Recent content by Ichibei

  1. Ichibei

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 871 Discussion / 872 Predictions

    Interesting that she called kaidou a thing, could he even be some kind of cyborg ? He surely is not human Epic chapter, happy to see bm kick some ass
  2. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    This manga is getting worse than bleach.... Cant believe what i just read
  3. Ichibei

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 863 Discussion/864 Predictions NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK

    I can actually imagine a lot of people who wont be afraid of big mum. But the fight hasnt even started yet so lets wait
  4. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 532 & 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

    So what if this was mavis plan all along? Now that she merged with zeref she can beat him from the inside. But damn that was easy how zeref fused with fairy heart
  5. Ichibei

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    0. Happy aka Anksheram :derp 1. Acnologia 2. Igneel 3. END 4. August, he should know a lot of magic so I am not sure how you could take him down unless you have tremendous physical power 5. Zeref 6. Irene 7. DiMaria, since I have no idea how you can stop her magic unless you know time magic...
  6. Ichibei

    Discussion Flaws in characters' development and personalties of fairy tail

    What was really satrange to me that August didnt seem to care when his mother was captured... Dont know if Hiro makes up his story one day before release or whatever
  7. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 528 Discussion / 529 Predictions

    Its cool to see Acnologia again. Jellal is kinda useless, August destroyed him, Hiro should have brought someone like Laxus, we still havent seen much of him this arc =/ Sadly no comments about August, Zeref or Mavis this chapter. Guess Hiro wants to end this manga quickly
  8. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Poor August, not only was he not able to talk to his mother, which makes me angry, but Mashima decided to shit on him full speed. Its ridiculous, this feels almost like bleach, but at least the latter had a reason for speeding up the story.... I have lost almost all hope, I expected too much...
  9. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    Can August even be defeated? He is the son of two immortals. I know you people wont like it probably but Mavis will make August part of Fairy Tail where he can have a real family, thats my prediction. Its just not logical that August didnt do much this Arc, he could have negated Fairy Law for...
  10. Ichibei

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 859 Chapter Discussion / 860 Predictions

    What an interesting chapter, Oda is such a master, I am always amazed by him. Just wondering why BM is almost invincible, what is it with her body? Is it even her's to begin with? It just seems too easy, is she really that reckless? If that picture is her weakness, she will protect it, maybe it...
  11. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    Dont know what to say about this chapter... poor August, its just that Hiro wasnt able to create a lot of emotions regarding him. I mean his story has so much potential...The forbidden child of immortals, who walks neither in light nor in darkness, a man who has stood besides his father for a...
  12. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    I hoped that Laxus would join the fight against August, I mean come on, he only fought Wahl lol. DiMaria best spriggan (or Marin? :D )
  13. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    Still not sure about August, he wanted to use a big spell while he stood on the top of the church a few chapters ago. Mavis also mentioned that he has tremendous magic power, I really hope that is not the last we see of him... And why even make him another dragneel ? Whats the point of that lol...
  14. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    Wtf, this is a dream right ? August cant be down, thats not possible.... I am going to cry, too much for me lol. Speechless I am
  15. Ichibei

    Chapter Fairy Tail 521 Chapter Discussion / 522 & 523 Prediction

    @kkck : It depends if August is a human being. I wouldnt be surprised if he was a god or something. Irene was the creator of DS magic, maybe August has a similar title.
Top