Recent content by ICHIHOE

  1. Chapter Bleach 300 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 300 Predictions Chapter 300 = Filler :amuse
  2. Chapter Bleach 297 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 297 Predictions GJ to save Nel Chad with surprise attack leaving Nnoitra opened for a finishing attack by GJ "ESPADA #5!!! GRIMMJOW JAGGERJACK!!!"
  3. Chapter Bleach 296 Discussion

    Do we really know the order of strongest in the Gotei 13? They aren't ordered like the Espada, so thats kind of like an advantage for Captains, since we havent seen several of the Captain's Bankais, and what there Bankai does to them. I'm sure they've been training. I'm curious if Kubo will...
  4. Chapter Bleach 296 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 296 Predictions Gestsuga Cero!!! or Cero Tenshou!!! Will kill anything and everything in HM.... well probably not. Yenno it's possible, Ichigo has the ability to perform a cero, he just doesn't realize it yet though. I remember Hollow Ichigo telling Ichigo that if he really wants...
Top