Recent content by IchiNiSan

  1. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 324 Predictions [Naruto] After just having read the chapter I predict Shikamaru, will figure these things out. Number one, he needed asuma's blood, the circle is important, all attacks are now directly linked to Asuma. From reading the chapter I think these are rather safe conclusions to...
  2. Info Naruto Names and Meanings

    Re: Translation of Japanese words frequently appearing in translated Naruto mangas So then are most of the names we see often repeated just a direct translation of what the techniques do? Like rasengen means spining swirl (I think). So are all the techniques we hear like that just literal...
  3. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    First post, people keep saying how will naruto cut the water fall. Well what if he stands on the acutal rock and lines people up leap frog style? >______ ______< >______ ______< Like that you could then stack alot of those guys basically side by side. Also we need to keep in mind Naruto...
Top