Recent content by idealistically

  1. idealistically

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 153 Spoiler Thread I'm positive as well that Lenalee will land a few hits on the Lvl. 4, but this is a new Innocence and maybe some things changed, especially if it's parasitic-type now, so I don't have too many hopes that she'll be anything more than a distraction. :<
  2. idealistically

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 153 Predictions Thread Ah, alright. Thank you~
  3. idealistically

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 153 Predictions Thread 1) It's highly unlikely that Hoshino will call all the Exorcists in at this point to do a huge battle. And it's not like the other Exorcists know where the Lvl. 4 and the others are at. 2) ........................ I do hope you're joking about the...
  4. idealistically

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 152 Spoiler Thread The Innocence is usually a cube shape. That's why I had a pretty good feeling it wasn't the Innocence. I think haya5h1 got it right about it being a fastener.
  5. idealistically

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 152 Spoiler Thread That first picture with little!Lenalee is SOOOOOO CUTE. So I guess we'll be having tidbits of memory flashbacks from Komui's/Lenalee's end. And yay Lavi!! :D ...I cannot figure out what is in Lenalee's hand in the second to last picture. >:| Thanks for...
  6. idealistically

    Discussion D.Gray-Man Drinking Game!

    LOL I am not of drinking age but this whole thing sounds like fun.
  7. idealistically

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 152 Spoiler Thread I kind of wish Allen wasn't saving the day, 'cause he'll probably save the day in other chapters. -_- I'm rather disappointed to hear he's going to appear in this chapter. I liked how other characters were being focused on and I would have loved for someone...
  8. idealistically

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 152 Predictions Thread Okay, here's the theory I've been holding to before Chapter 152 came out. If Komui dies, Hoshino has also killed Lenalee's character in a way. Lenalee is only still in the Order and an exorcist because Komui came to be her support and threw his life...
Top