Recent content by Idile

  1. Chapter 305 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 305 Prediction [Naruto] I think I prefer this version over others I've read :) it would be soooo great if Sakura was the first to meet Sasuke. Kinda has to be this wasy,cause she was the one that saw him leave :)
  2. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    ah yes.. the site has good translations. Although it is harder to find the raws on the net, lol :) takes some time to.. and the ending of the manga is official, you can really see it if you read chapter 125 and some earlier ones- the change in characters really tells you that this is where it's...
  3. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    well the anime is okay too, but it is only halfway of the manga and hides some of the essential facts of the manga. Anyway the manga is harder to get too.. and Edited Mangas of chapters are only up to 107, whereas later chapters can only be found raw ( and that hardly too) on the net with...
  4. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    I'd totally say Fruits basket! and even though i'm a girl.. I really don't read much shoujo.. weird.. but Fruits basket is really worth it. So no wonder some guys read it
  5. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 99 Discussion I still can't believe they killed him off.. ;_; that's just too cruel! first L now Mello!... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Naruto Mega Convo ( Spoilers )

    lol.. you guys crack me up! started discussing about the damn necklace and now about the hot guys and (gals) in Naruto.. yeah.. that's a turn of events :)
Top