Recent content by Idkwhatanameis

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1179 Discussion

    How ? Luffy is already eating and the fight hasn’t started yet . Luffy eats pretty fast too and lokis eating …. Kinda feels like a side quest to regain health with the way odas doing it. I think Luffy and Loki will be able to fight by the time IMU reaches them
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1169 Discussion

    I do wonder at this point. I don’t believe we will see a domi reverse zoro and sanji. At this point I believe IMU can only do so given permission with that circle he made Harald draw. Davy D is probably the reason god valley happened with his clan getting domi reversed several centuries later...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1163 Discussion

    At this point I’m gonna assume this Roger is about equal to current luffy or at least luffy when he unlocked acoc. I think straw hats beat god valley Roger pirates. I would be more inclined to say they are about equal rocks pirates or weaker. But after elbaph I say straw hats surpass them, at...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1158 Discussion

    Starting to believe Kidd might actually be shamrocks son …. Would be a crazy coincidence. 🤷‍♂️
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1158 Discussion

    I’m gonna assume she had tokis fruit and time travelled with shanks and shamrock from void century and Garling was the first to run into her maybe
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1151 Discussion

    I mean hey I wonder who arrested him ? Green bull I mean . Must of been an ambush by someone close to him. At this point lokis power is absolutely needed and probably won’t be shown till shit hits the fan. It’s literally the last to be revealed only thing that’s gonna top that is a luffy power up
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1147 Discussion

    Hear me out…. Here are my final matchups …. Luffy vs gunko temporarily. Zoro vs dream eos kuina then fights sommers. Sanji vs dream invako people or siblings then fights killingham or w.e his name is. Then Loki stalls shamrock after he comes back while injured until Luffy joins. 🤷🏽. Gaban and...
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1144 Discussion

    Moral support for the s*x starved slaves ?
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1143 Discussion

    I believe it was just really inconvenient cause they said he had to go back to the holy land. He may return but an order is an order.
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1143 Discussion

    Who’s beating this guy ? Cause it actually sounds plausible usoop …. Maybe sanji attaches him to his leg and the dreams become too crazy for the holy knight
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1143 Discussion

    So looks like things are about to kick off soon . I’m assuming once each holy knight is confronted a someone from the monster trio will stay back so everyone can move forward. meanwhile ….. has smoker been seen since he been saved ? For a character with that much screen time idk ? Maybe he...
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1142 Discussion

    And with this I say Luffy will still release him. There must be some stipulation. Holy Knights are running amok and shamrock is definitely coming back. My guess is he tries to come in last minute and leave then Luffy gets to see him…. Maybe a clash or maybe he sneaks Luffy after a big fight but...
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1142 Discussion

    At this point I think Luffy knows his allies before actually knowing them. He literally felt this man’s energy and said I’m freeing him. I’m sorry but it’s obvious maybe Luffy is seeing into a far future ? Something has to be giving him hints on how to treat Loki 🤷🏽. at this point in IRL what...
Top