Recent content by igosuki

  1. Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    All these spoilers come from 2ch, no pic has been posted there yet.
  2. Discussion Jewelry Bonny...what is her relationship with the World Government and Whitebeard?

    Or perhaps if she loses consciousness then the effects of her power disappear like Moria.
  3. Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    There has been no indication from Oda whatsoever on how long the trip lasted between the start of grandline to shabondy
  4. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 599 Spoilers Pics and Summaries Thread This translation is bad, please remove it until it is correct.
  5. Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 599 Spoilers Discussion Thread I disagree heavily, Luffy is now much stronger than any Vice Admiral.
  6. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread 2nd Part

    Somehow I see all paths leading to Brook's concert
  7. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    My theory is that Vegapunk is being forced by the government to work for them and that he has been working with Kuma in secret to help whoever is most susceptible to overthrow them. Which now would be Dragon, and therefore his son too. As for Doflamingo he probably has the Ito Ito no mi and is...
  8. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Oda likes to have a all the norman men in the SH crew as tall as each other and Nami as well, Luffy Zoro Sanji Usopp Nami are as tall as each other. + They're already 20 or more (Oda hasn't really been 100% precise on that) and not everybody grows that much. Plus you have to remember that Luffy...
  9. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Luffy's scar is from Akainu, and he shares this scar with Jinbei for life : http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-578-page-10.html
  10. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Says who ? Have you seen the extent of his power in the drawings ? I didn't. And btw Garp was VA by choice, otherwise he could easily have sat here Sengoku was.
  11. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    By the way, who's expecting some SUPEEEEERRRRRRRRRR :D
  12. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    I just realised seeing the poster, how Oda wants us to see Zoro and Luffy as a pair just like Roger and Rayleigh were ! They're basically clothed up in the same way while the rest of the crew isn't. Clearly Sanji is strong, but I predict that Luffy and Zoro are just on a whole other level. I...
  13. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    So, anyone else thinking Sanji has the death wink on the other eye :D ? [hr] He probably forgot their smell, or thought they changed, as simple as that :D
  14. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Zomg the sword below the leg behind the title !!! Well done, you just destroyed the anxiety of thousands of Fans :D
  15. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    I have the I-want-more-one-piece-or-I-will-die disease ! [hr] Good point, why didn't I think of that ! I guess both are possible ...
Top