Recent content by iisarithii

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions Is it me? or does the last front angle of Kakashi when he says "Know" "I can't dodge from this range" it looks like his MS is activated in the picture..but that's just me?
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions I think we're talking about different eyes here @_@ I thought he was talking about Kakashi's Regular Eye being closed..as for his his eyesight deteriorating..the manga doesn't really...or hasn't really specified the condition of Kakashi's...
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions Wasn't his hand glowing because he had controlled the Lightning Clone that distracted pain? He did the same thing with the chidori dog I believe...
  4. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions About the question of Kakashi with his eyes closed and going blind..simply the answer is no...he is not going blind..It's just him being tired from using his left sharingan. Shows that he's used alot of chakra from the fight...you'll notice the same...
Top