Recent content by iIzreject

  1. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 526 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is there a translated version of the chapter released as I don’t see it tHanks
  2. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    So the FH TRAUMERI appeared along with 3 others on par with Evankhell power I'm curious to see how BAM and co are gonna escape / fight there way out of this...... I can't see a way out unless outside help arrives. what do we think - what's the best thing Bam can find to turn the tide in there...
  3. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is it just me or is the alpha scans translation of the chapter missing few pages (not loading)
  4. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 521 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hi all any idea when english translated version of chapter will be released GMT time?
  5. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 516 Spoilers & Discussion

    Anyone know when translated version of this chapter will be released?
  6. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hi all, new here…. When’s the translated version of chapter going to be released??
  7. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

    For anyone that is interested, there’s finally an update from SIU.
  8. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hi all Just caught with latest chapter. From reading above posts, don’t think SIU coming back to work anytime soon. Hope he gets well soon. On that note, time to find another WEBTOON, any recommendations?
  9. iIzreject

    Chapter Noblesse: Chapter 276 Discussion/277 Predictions

    hi guyz what a chapter, wonder how much more franky can take before he looses complete control? and is it even possible for franky to consume that sw? I hope rai doesn't intervene as of yet x
  10. iIzreject

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

    hey guyz interesting chapter. very curious 2 knw who the glasses dude @ the start and OMG another ichigo:^_^. Im sure I've seen him somewhere before, cant remember where though but im sure it was something to do with 'EMILY'. cant wait for next chapters x p.s. how do I create a profile pic???
Top