Recent content by ikkixringo

  1. Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 352 Discussion AGREED!!!!!!!
  2. Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 352 Discussion Wait when you say his do you mean Sora asks Ikki like this (Example) I wonder if I can hear your heart break Or him asking Ikki like (Example) Can you hear my heart break
  3. Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 352 Discussion I wanna know what Ikki says I can somewhat get the first symbol but cant match it to anything else!
  4. Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 345 Spoiler Thread I didn't like this chapter poop now I have to wait another week for another possible disappointment
  5. Air Gear 341 Discussion/342 Predictions

    http://www.mangareader.net/air-gear/341/?ref=email translation is out somehow
  6. Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 341 Spoiler Thread I know this isn't the spoiler sorry for getting your hopes up but why the crap is the chapter taking so long I know Ito took a break but still realy
  7. Chapter Beelzebub 137 Discussion

    Re: Beelzebub 137 Spoiler Thread http://mangahelpers.com/t/shadowskill/releases/32587 translation
  8. Air Gear 340 Discussion/ 341 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 340 Spoilers Thread wait so there's another wait for Air Gear well...i'm pissed
  9. Air Gear 340 Discussion/ 341 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 340 Spoilers Thread can something interesting happen like Ringo going insane (momentarily) because her regalia took her over and she's no longer in control or something and why the crap are they not even worrying about Rika.
  10. Air Gear 338 Discussion/ 339 Predictions

    Very true but I think she was surprised because he's never said that kind of thing to her all the viewers would think it's normal because she introduced him to AT but in the manga it's a a surprise because (once again) he never says stuff like that to her
  11. Air Gear 338 Discussion/ 339 Predictions

    Well he was actually saying he was lucky to meet her and she was surprised that he was saying such a thing to her emphasis on her.
  12. Air Gear 338 Discussion/ 339 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 338 Spoiler Thread I understand what your saying and i get it completely it was her choice but if what I think is happening is what's happening it's half of his since from what it looks like he was being hard headed (as usual) because it looks like Ringo was trying to stop him from...
  13. Chapter Beelzebub 135 Discussion

    Re: Beelzebub 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions 135 enjoy http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/beelzebub/en/0/135/page/1
  14. Air Gear 338 Discussion/ 339 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 338 Spoiler Thread oh and someone asked about how it was a combo attack when all Sora was doing is pulling back Rika's bow if you look at Rika's leg there is wind circling it from Sora's dragon attack I can't remember the full name
  15. Air Gear 338 Discussion/ 339 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 338 Spoiler Thread well if Ringo dies it's Ikki's fault right?
Top