Recent content by Ilcm26

  1. Ilcm26

    Shounen Lock-on! by TSUCHIDA Kenta

    I find Lock On a fun read but until now its really plain in my opinion, I wouldnt mind it getting cancelled.... But I still can't believe its doing better that FREAKING YOTSUYA!!! What's wrong with Jump readers T-T
  2. Ilcm26

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    I agree with you ruggia, there's no way I can wait until the scans reach the recent chapters:darn They're really behind with the series right? Let's bribe Rena Chan:tem
  3. Ilcm26

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    I really hope that Akamaru and the other One Shots Magazines gets scanned:s And I NEED my Eden no Ori!!:darn What about Kimi Machi?
  4. Ilcm26

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    Well, since you guys asked I'll get working on it :tem It's going to take a while to translate everything, since I've been quite busy recently, and now with the Raws thing going on its gonna get kinda complicated but still, don't worry I'll translate Shinigami!!;)
  5. Ilcm26

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    Someone should make a Topic about where/how to get Raws from now on, since LOTS of people will be asking and not everyone reads all the posts like Rena Chan said...
  6. Ilcm26

    Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    I was actually planning on translating Shinigami, since no one has picked it up so far, but I thought that no one was interested in it so....:darn
  7. Ilcm26

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    I have the same worries as ¬Bol, I don't know where to find the Kodansha RAWs, since they cant be uploaded in Mangahelpers and Raw Paradise is gone....I'm quite worried since I read lots of Kodansha's mangas:s
  8. Ilcm26

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    The thing that worries me the most is to find a new site as good as Raw Paradise to donwload RAWs from several magazines.... Obviously the bigger and most famous series wont be affected by this, but the problem lies with the not so popular series, the Raws may cease to exist...
  9. Ilcm26

    Shounen Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan by FURUDATE Haruichi

    Chapters 6 and 7 had a nice change of pace and a really funny and clever twist, Yotsuya Senpai is the best:tem And chapter 8 turns the story into a more creepy and sinister feeling than before.... God I so hope that this manga doesnt get cancelled, it would be a shame....
  10. Ilcm26

    Shounen Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan by FURUDATE Haruichi

    I was sooo disappointed after seeing that the first ranked chapter was in bottom 5.... I hope it bounces back, it's such a GREAT series and different from everything in the current Jump, the exactly type of series Jump was missing and desperatly needed I still don't understand how the hell...
  11. Ilcm26

    Request Member Status Change Request

    I would like to have my status changed to "International Translator" I have 9 Translations posted. Here's my profile: http://mangahelpers.com/t/ilcm26 Thanks Done
  12. Ilcm26

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Where to find new raws? Does anyone know a good site to get recent RAWs, like Raw Paradise? I'm looking for one 'cause Sunday and Magazine and Half of SQ is already gone =/ This may be the wrong place to ask for this but....
  13. Ilcm26

    Hangout Otaku Cafe Hangout

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Tottaly random but.... Does anyone knows a good site to download Japanese RAWs, like Raw Paradise???
  14. Ilcm26

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Ashirogi Muto Good thinking, but the real explanation is here http://www.onemanga.com/Bakuman/15/15/
  15. Ilcm26

    Movie Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann The Movie: The Spiral Stone Chapter

    Re: TTGL The Movie: The Spiral Stone Chapter Bought the DVD today and it is AMAZING!!!! I bought the special full of extras one, came with a poster and shit. The movie is ....is... AWESOMENESS + EPICNESS x MANLINESS = GURREN LAGANN!!!! No other way to describe it ;) And the...
Top