Re: Latest discussion thread
Obviously, Kilik ever mention after took bagram from Sora : he said that when you want to reach the sky, the god of rock will take you down (sth among that) [it's kind of ridiculous to have them mension about god of wind, god of rock]
Re: Latest discussion thread
Remember when Kanon was talking with Rika? After Ikki and Ringo left the house.... Kanon was talkin about two people whos born in the Trophaem (right? remember?)
*I think those two are Migratory Bird & Kilik ( Because the picture look so - -" and the two...
What will "Moon Struck Drop Bagram" look like? (when used)
:blink What do you guy think? We have seen the "Moon Struck Numberless Grapplers" but not the original one yet....
Re: Latest discussion thread
I guess koro (principle of the school) might have a main-role relationship with the AT... because in chap 141 : he said about thorn road, regalia, and stuff (about ringo focusing on defense, but not attack.... about death god too)........... like he know very well...
Re: Latest discussion thread
If it's game over after the skip, what about the relation between the principle, orihara and AT? Will they explain alittle about that?? -....-
Re: Latest discussion thread
According to my idea, I think the bagram can be made again, but not the same one. I think Hako can make a new one because she didnt mean to copy the original; she only made the appearance to look the same. This idea may cover the fact that makigami said about the...
Re: The theory thread
Maybe, air-gear was the author's idea to show about the world we are living (guess sO)
telling about S.F and Genesis, somehow enlighted me. I think the author want to show us sth along the line of wars. Instead, they put it in air-gear form. (dOes it relate?)