Recent content by imanne

  1. imanne

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread Yeah.. other than make it as an example of living as a mangaka, we can also make it as an example of how hard life can get us to.
  2. imanne

    Discussion The most annoying laugh in One Piece

    i think mr 2 Bone Clay's laugh is annoying too..
  3. imanne

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread Hey SHINOBI-03.. Cheer-up.. Of course being a mangaka is really hard.. Although I just draw manga to achieve my excitement and never send it to published, I'm happy to know that many mangakas gather in this forum.. :)
  4. imanne

    Discussion Anime or Live-Action?

    I dont actually like to see Bakuman in a live action movie because the story will be summarized and will be shorten that the actual. If they want to made it to live-action, drama will be most suitable. But all the names and manuscripts must be drawn within the drama shots Do they can make...
  5. imanne

    Bakuman Vol 07 (ch053-ch061) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 61 Discussion/62 Predictions Well, I'm also agreed that Shujin-kun should tell Miyoshi-chan about all the meetings with Aiko-chan. Although it seems like Iwase-chan is just want to make Shujin-kun jealous of her education instead Shujin-kun will not bother to talk to them. I think...
Top