Recent content by imPanda

  1. imPanda

    Chapter One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 581 Spoiler Discussion Greatest plot twist ever? Maybe Is it just me or since this war started, Oda has gotten a lot more comfortable killing characters? Luckily he's doing it in a way that doesn't feel forced. Quite a lot of people expected Whitebeard to die, (as did I)...
  2. imPanda

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion In my hurry to show what I was thinking, I didn't bother to read the explanation of the flag. My bad :D I can't wait a week to see the explanation for this, damn you Oda
  3. imPanda

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion Perhaps this was all foreshadowed with the Blackbeard pirates' jolly roger. Seen here. Maybe he didn't absorb Ace's logia because he can only have one of each (Logia, Paramecia, and Zoan). If that were true, I wonder what animal he'd pick. Anyway, just...
Top