I'm having way too much fun with this, holy crap. I'm even negating sleep and have a notepad and pen out in front of me.
I'm all set to draft out my super-mega-long crazy happy-fun-times theory of doom, guys.
It's probably not that great, but expect a massive wall of text in the next six hours...
Oh my.
"Serialisation."
I still haven't quite absorbed this yet, so I'm strangely calm. It's still hard to believe that in around two weeks or so some of my questions may finally be answered after over two years of waiting. It's quite daunting.
... I'm so happy.
I'll try to contain my excitement, of course. But I'm really hoping this is real, oh lord knows I've waited for so long. I'd be so happy. So many good things happening in July 2015! (Considering that July 2014 was a pretty sh-tty month for me.)
Despite the fact that it might...
Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread
Since the Hoshino IG account information may or may not have started here... I made an account to thank you all. Even if it didn't, thanks anyway. :teehee
I'm very happy that it may return. I don't mind waiting a little longer. I remember when I found out about...