Recent content by Infinite Dreams

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 144 Discussion/145 Predictions

    I'm wondering how SIU will be able to finish this in the next chapter. He said to expect a lot next week, but I'm nervous that Viole's battle might be shorter. If the fight is short, I'm hoping Viole wipes the floor with Vespa. She's pissing me off a bit with her smugness towards humans.
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    Well if he shot her with a dark bullet, he would have been sent up to the Archimedes. And if he stole the gun, then it would have taken too much time. He's clearly in a rush.
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    Does anyone know where that beam and drill came from? And do you think that Viole will just send Yuto up to Archimedes or let him stay and help fight. It would be nice for him to stay since we didn't really get a showcase of what he was capable of. But I also wanna see Viole take on everyone by...
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    It seems like the whole point of showing us battles is showing each teams strengths, weaknesses, and dynamics on how well they cope and work with each other. I wouldn't say they are pointless. In terms of the chapter, it was good. I'm excited to see how Baam will take on supposedly 3 regulars...
  5. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 280 Discussion/281 Prediction

    So..... The kids being poisoned actually did nothing to advance the plot.... Really disappointed. I was really hoping for the kids to be in some actual danger. Unless something comes in the future, that whole side plot was pretty much a way to keep Tao, Takeo, and M-21 occupied while Franky...
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    In regards to Baam using Fast Skip, I thought that he only used it on the gun and not Androssi. In the chapter, she tries to shoot the bullet but Baam stops it.
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    But wouldn't that mean they would have to take the bullets from their guns? Whoever they take the bullets from would be disqualified. Plus, I saw Cassano near a door outside the building with I bunch of unconscious regulars on the floor. I thought he took their bullets.
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    They may be hesitant because they have no idea if the other team has bullets or not, and this game is risky cuz you can lose everything in a moment. If this was a strictly all out battle things might be different. At least that's how I look at it. Plus, it doesn't seem like Refeljo seems to...
  9. Noblesse Chapter 278 Review

    I'm hoping we can get some sort of flashback as to how everything works concerning passing on powers regarding the noblesse and soul weapons. And Rai passing on his powers may be entirely possible since we have no evidence to refute it. Well just have to wait and see. I really do hope the...
  10. Noblesse Chapter 278 Review

    Awesome Review:) I look forward to them every week. I don't have much to say about this chapter. I really enjoyed it. I personally think that Rai will go into a very long sleep. Maybe we will have some sort of time skip. Or maybe Franky will do some experiments on Rai. Who knows. It's a...
Top