Recent content by Insomniatic_Critic

  1. Cleaning how to get the grays like this

    It's not Topaz or Neat Image. Trust me. I'm determined to figure it out though. Maybe it's another application. I'm downloading everything i can find. Still haven't tried Noise Ninja, I hear that's a decent one. If I can get to 75% quality of that page, I can die a happy man. :tem
  2. Cleaning how to get the grays like this

    It's not Topaz. I am familiar with Topaz and there's no way in hell you can get that result from this raw: http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34961651.jpg @hatsuharupeace: I had someone from Binktopia clean the page for me about a month ago. I wanted something to look at while I...
  3. Cleaning how to get the grays like this

    That's an okay clean but if you want to copy anything, I'd say copy this: That is simply epic afaic. The tones on the page are amazing. And apparently, this is an half assed effort. BTW, I didn't clean this, but i've been trying to duplicate the results for about a month now. :blink
Top