Recent content by Introspectve

  1. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Again reference to Genesis, "let's make man in our image," there is reason to believe, whether it's psychology or physiology or both, man resembles God. If i assume it is psychology, the his decisions are based on love. "Lust, spite" those are actually called sinful desires, sin as in "against...
  2. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    The bible or jewish books don't say exactly that it's a one time deal but more specifically, they "are sent to hell because of the irreversible nature of their decision." However "Does God enjoy being annoyed" This plays back to example about the spouse that is forced to act like she loves you...
  3. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    The angels had the will to choose and they could only make that decision once to put it simply. I cannot answer for certain if that was his intention but he is not pleased by that fact. You'd think they would go back, but they don't have that free will. We would figure out that it was a stupid...
  4. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Sincerest apologies that must perform the holiest necromancy of this topic. It is the general question and answer thread for religions and I am generally the only young earth creationist willing to say anything here. So yes, before I throw myself into the lion's den called Darwin's Theory, I...
  5. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    I won't be continuing this argument. Given some unrelated disparities this will be my last post here. I didn't debate with you all for fun or to "troll" you. And seriously, there are people who believe in Jediism. It's hyperbolic to deny the cognitive processes leading one to doubt that life...
  6. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions I'm not talking about "the rest". I am only talking about "how the first life forms come into being".
  7. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions I know what you're saying, but you're not certain what I'm saying. My analogy has nothing to do with calculators evolving. Life is a machine. According to English speaking scientists. Life is a machine a calculator is a machine. If you don't believe that then...
  8. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions I asked for proof that life could from by an undirected process. And I have not shown you any superiority. To humble myself enough to admit my rhetorical weaknesses and even an incorrect argument, I see no superiority in that. Throughout half of this...
  9. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions Whether or not the earth has changed has nothing to do with machinery forming from an undirected process. Are you insisting that there was some chemical that only existed billions of years ago allowing complex machinery to form by an undirected process? Illogical...
  10. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions What I mostly see here is until I believe Evolution does not contradict itself, and you believe design is testable we will never come to an agreement. Miyagi I understand English isn't your first language and I'm not blaming you for not understanding that...
  11. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions Now there is logic and reason. My connection with intelligent design is not that a designer exists, but that a designer is necessary. However much intelligent design connects to the god of a religion depends on the scholar. Intelligent design is really just the...
  12. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions Okay, let's define science and the scientific method for me. Since we're all convinced I have no idea what it is. Religion proposes itself as absolute. The Intelligent design allows itself to undergo changes to its scientific principles. If the ability to be...
  13. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions Again, there is no evidence that life could form by natural processes. The inability to perceive the God of Abraham does not excuse the fact that there is no evidence that life can form through natural process. If creationism cannot make a claim without evidence...
  14. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions And that is understandable. Evolution does have support to its claims, but I personally do not agree with its foundation. This does not mean I specifically doubt what evolution knows now, but I will doubt any conclusion until I strongly agree with its foundation...
  15. Introspectve

    Society Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

    Re: Atheism vs other religions correctitude There goes a lot of your credibility... Typing things in on Google goes a long way. It's very optimistic to believe there is life on other planets. But granted that possibility is high only because statistically the only planet we've witnessed...
Top