just what i meant. those were the good old "tobi is a good boy"-days. I loved and enjoyed every panel with tobi in it.
its really sad what kishi did to him.
---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------
i forgot to quote. i meant the revelation of...
Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions
sasuke loves naruto. in one manner. (as a friend is meant) this is what we learn from the latest uchiha news. :)
Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions
kishi is finally bringing back some sense into his story. finally we are allowed to witness the reality of war. death. i don' t bother with thinking who should oder shouldn't have died. any death ist good, except that of any member of former team 7, i...
Re: Naruto 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions | Vote @ Community Awards
didn't kishi say that the panel where obito is standing in front of the hokage faces was a mistake regarding minato appearing there?
then why did he use that pic again in this chapter??
Re: Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions ~ Don't forget to participate in Community Awards 2012
it was an all out war where minato fought to defend his wife, his son and his village (as its hokage). why shouldn't this fight've been a serious one? he fought with all he'd got...and died to...
Re: Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions
I tell u one thing guys: I was never one of those who thought of tobi to be obito. well, the facts were against it (they are still due to the lack of explanation by kishi). I still don't like it. I was really upset at first. but now I am thinking...