Recent content by Irene Belserion

  1. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Yup Natsu nor Jellal probably can't beat August. Probably won't make a big difference
  2. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    im sure Jellal can't beat August himself. it would probably be better if Natsu comes.
  3. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Jellal vs August oh lord, Hopefully Natsu comes and beats the crap out of August using his powers. On the other hand Irene and Erza's relationship is confusing me now
  4. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    The fight between Natsu and Gray were so epic although i honestly dont know what the heck they are really fight for but other than that this chapter was great :D...
  5. Irene Belserion

    Team Brandish & Lucy vs. Dimaria & Wendy

    LMAO I'm sure even END's partial powers were enough to shut her mouth up and plus she obviously used a lot of power so it's common sense in this battle Randy and Lucy would win
  6. Irene Belserion

    Team Brandish & Lucy vs. Dimaria & Wendy

    What are you talking about? I'm sure Dimaria got beaten up really bad by Natsu and used a lot of her magic power and I'm sure Brandish can defeat Wendy barefisted even though Wendy is quite strong.
  7. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    Wtf Erza stopping Gray and Natsu?! I never saw that coming. Hopefully Irene stops acting so stupidly and come to her senses for Erza since it seems they have a connection:-_-
  8. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 505 Chapter Discussion / 506 Predictions

    Hopefully Hiro doesn't really focus that much on Mavis in the next chapter:hmph we need more action from Natsu and Gray like some people have been waiting for this moment forever:derp
  9. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 505 Chapter Discussion / 506 Predictions

    I don't know why but the picture of Irene when Makarov casted fairy law was hilarious to me like she did not expect that although it was quite sad when Makarov casted fairy law LMAO if Hiro does that I'm sure Natsu would have to deal with future rogue again and it would be frickin annoying...
  10. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    LMAO YESS lets mostly hope it's END vs Gray:teehee
  11. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    I think gray doesn't have a lot of magic power right now because he used a lot to fight invel. I could be wrong but anyways I hope hiro would bring more of Irene and Erza:teehee
  12. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    Lol I really wonder who would win, END or Gray. We haven't heard much about Larcade yet
  13. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    I never said he tried soul extraction on END so why don't you read carefully and know the difference between cant and can. Since Acnologia can't do soul extraction on END like he did to the dragons and God Serena he fears end But I do agree that END is monstrously powerful
  14. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    Yes it seems you lack of knowledge. Acnologia feared END because he couldn't do soul extraction like he did to the dragons and God Serena. No one bluffed or anything Lol I'm so dumb he was probably surprised to encounter Irene not devastated.
  15. Irene Belserion

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    I'm sure king of the Dragons Acnologia never met someone as powerful to fight. If you read the manga you can clearly see that the pictures provided showed how he kind of felt when she used Universal One. He even asked who she was
Top