Recent content by IreneLing

  1. IreneLing

    Discussion One Piece Characters Discussion & Predictions Thread

    Which new image of Mugiwara members you satisfied the most? I wonder if this kind of thread existed here?I'm sorry if it is. For me should be Nami , she looks mature.:p and Robin too. Please search before making a new thread, it might already exist! Also, remember the rules, character...
  2. IreneLing

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions I see,so I didn't read clearly what he said. I think that might be the reason since he still wanted by marines.
  3. IreneLing

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 239 Discussion / 240 Prediction Will Hibari wear the uniform as Tsuna them?He is not in the last page...
  4. IreneLing

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions Yeah it can make you stronger,I still hope Ace can use it. Rayleigh just can use haki for once at a time?I remembered he said that he can't use haki for second time after used once right...? PS:Is it okay to discuss about haki here?Yesterday I...
  5. IreneLing

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions I hope Ace can use haki too,if just Luffy can use haki is it mean that he will stronger than Ace someday?Of course I didn't mean haki is everything..
  6. IreneLing

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions Yes I am new here,that's why I made so many mistakes here,shame..:darn But I will learn it,thanks.:tem So his name is Rayleigh,I just know the japanese name レイリ(reiri) because I usually read the raw chapter.
  7. IreneLing

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 180 Discussion/181 Prediction Thread Honestly I kinna mess up with the story of Tsubasa now...and is it Watanuki the son of Siao Lang and Sakura(both from CCS one)?and before got a chapter is shown a pic of Watanuki in child with his parents right?I can't get it...what it actually...
  8. IreneLing

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions Hello Lord Rayleigh,seems like you like Reiri-san very much don't you. He is so gentle and kind,I like him too,and his "haki" is so cool. I wonder when Luffy can use his "haki" under his own control. He just used twice right.
  9. IreneLing

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions other guys like Zoro,sanji they all teleported to islands except Robin,she seems like in a country?and she is the only one being captured...the other still have their freedom.
Top