Recent content by IRespectWomen

  1. Question What Happened to the Vampires?.....

    Too bad. If Hikawa actually put on a Gantz suit on to augment his already superhuman abilities, he'd be the strongest melee fighter in the entire series. I'd love to see him take out waves and waves of baddies in an ironic effort to save the very Earth he's been terrorizing for most of his life.
  2. Chapter Gantz 378 Discussion/379 Prediction Thread

    I like how no one is talking about the most important reveal of the chapter http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/378/10 Tae-chan was an alien the whole time!
  3. Chapter Gantz 377 Discussion/378 Prediction Thread

    No worries, he's going to be revived as reincarnated Reika's son in America in a few years. Now THAT'S going to be an oedipus complex of legend!
  4. Chapter Gantz 377 Discussion/378 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 377 Spoiler Discussion Thread For those wondering, Gantz DEFINITELY turned into a shounen manga! I still sigh when I remember the first part of the manga. Every action felt so heavy, deliberate. It made the manga amazing. I agree very much so with the poster that said the manga used...
  5. Discussion Hiroya Oku doesn't get "normal" human interaction

    Why is it that Oku Hiroya can't dial down on how normal functioning people act? In Gantz it's always with the extremes: Most normal citizens are filthy, rude, ungrateful, and stupid. The populace of Japan seems content to flock to an active battle zone to take pictures of aliens on their...
Top