Recent content by Irishwonder

  1. Irishwonder

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 198 Discussions/199 Predictions @Scayth Thanks for the quick reply and the original translation! Much appreciated! I'm holding out hope that the author will still want to continue with possibly a new artist. Hopefully this week's chapter will have a joint...
  2. Irishwonder

    Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker: New Waves 198 Discussions/199 Predictions I have a question for you. It appears that this is a message from the artist, not the author correct? It even stated that he hopes to work with Jeon again. "Maybe we’ll produce a new novella with the author Jeon Keuk-jin" So who...
  3. Irishwonder

    Theory So-Sul's treatment??

    Ha, see this is why this whole thing confuses me slightly. In the page I post below, Shiho says Sosul suffers from a ki deficiency, meaning she doesn't have the normal amount. BUT, she also states she's suffering from an accumulation of ki. Meaning too much has built up in her system to pass...
  4. Irishwonder

    Theory So-Sul's treatment??

    ^ Thanks. I wouldn't think they are using the evil medicine because if I'm remembering correctly, the medicine takes the ki that's already in one's body, even though it isn't circulating, and activates it. The problem with this is that Sosul had extremely low ki due to the blockage and...
  5. Irishwonder

    Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 167 Discussion / 168 Prediction

    I might be misunderstanding what you're saying here, but I don't think BFD belongs to the Council of Sages. It's solely Kaiser's army. Each council member should have their own army of soldiers. And BFD is alive and well. The leader is Kaiser, but now they all follow one general (9AD) as...
  6. Irishwonder

    Theory So-Sul's treatment??

    Can you reference this page for me? I remember reading something like what you wrote, but it's been a while and I haven't been able to find it.
  7. Irishwonder

    Question The Blood and Bone Clan

    I'm actually not a fan of these types of situations, but I do see lingering plot threads that could lead to it. I agree that the above image is to show the aftermath of the drug that the clan was taking, but we also know that they can do body modifications to improve themselves (Alien Doc's...
  8. Irishwonder

    Question The Blood and Bone Clan

    A reoccurring plot line in the Breaker is transcending the human body's limitations. This is apparent through Shioon, Sosul, The Black Origin Threshold, and the Blood and Bone Clan. For those unaware this is the Blood and Bone Clan So my question is... Do you see or want a point in the...
  9. Irishwonder

    Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 167 Discussion / 168 Prediction

    Here's how I see it. Chundoomoon is one organization that has one martial art style for all it's members. Unlike the Sunwoo Clan, the leader isn't decided based on heritage, but is elected by skill. The "branches" referred to in your link are based on location rather than social...
  10. Irishwonder

    Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 167 Discussion / 168 Prediction

    Yikes, you both wrote a lot here so I might not touch on every point, but I'll try to hit the more important ones. I have to agree with Wowzers point of view in general that there aren't "branches" for the Chundomoon. I see it similarly in that So-Chun is next in line until the Munju's...
  11. Irishwonder

    Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 167 Discussion / 168 Prediction

    I wouldn't mind this happening. My own current idea is below. I still think Jaegal's true motives have yet to be seen. He isn't a young unknown and the fact that he has to hide his face proves it. I'm beginning to suspect that the SUC is really a secret organization started by the...
  12. Irishwonder

    Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 167 Discussion / 168 Prediction

    That's not entirely true. The blood and bone clan (or alien doc's clan) made those types of pills specifically to make their murim-in stronger. "Amplified their martial arts" and "boosted one's abilities" in the middle panel. On top of that, the pills have been further refined according...
  13. Irishwonder

    Chapter The Breaker: New Waves 167 Discussion / 168 Prediction

    Don't forget that Jaegal was hiding his true martial art style from Kwon during most of the fight which put him at a severe disadvantage. We also don't know for certain if the comments he made about about Kwon are due to him having to fight restricted or because he was entirely outclassed...
Top