Recent content by IronAngel

  1. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Gakkyuu Hottei's cases have been pretty weak so far. Honestly, if the rival doesn't help the series to rise in the rankings, I think it will be a strong candidate to get axed in the next cancellation round. Also, it seems like Hinomaru's ranking last week might've been a one time thing, but only...
  2. IronAngel

    Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

    Did Chitoge just got friendzoned? I really hope not! She's the only reason I keep reading this manga.
  3. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Just a small observation. A company will ALWAYS try to make its product sell more. What you are saying is mere speculation, and it can't really be proven. Looking at it from a business perspective, all the crossovers with OP and DB, as well as the magazine covers were to help Toriko increase its...
  4. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    Don't know about Gintama since I'm 30+ chapters behind, but I think AssClass has at least two years before it ends. There's at least two major arcs left before the manga can end. One of them is Koro-sensei's past, and that's probably gonna take several months to tell. Highly doubt it...
  5. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    People, I came here to ask a question. Do you guys think at this point Bleach's author or its fanbase should really care about the rankings? I personally don't think so. Bleach will end in two years at most and it's been in the magazine for 13 years. I believe the editor-in-chief will allow the...
  6. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 5

    I'm guessing that's because he/she is just a collaborator (whatever the hell that means). Her name does appear in the original Japanese cover, though.
  7. IronAngel

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Embalming -The Another Tale of Frankenstein- Volume 8 Rosario to Vampire Season II Volume 14 (Final) Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
  8. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 5

    Issue 22/23: One Piece Kuroko no Basket Haru no Gag Carnival (Collection of One Shots) Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
  9. IronAngel

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    El Dlive Volume 2 Amano Akira Characters Visual Book Rebo to DLive Te to Kuchi Volume 3 One Punch-man Volume 6 Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
  10. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 5

    I don't think AssClass is going to be one of those ridiculously long-running series. Honestly, I don't see it lasting more than 2 years given the current pacing. Also, the story is already starting to become kind of repetitive at some points, so it's better for Matsui to end it while it's still...
  11. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Issue 21/22: Kingdom Youkai Shoujo Issue 23: Lead CP: Tokyo Ghoul CP: Mogusa-san, Skip! Yamada-kun (One Shot) Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
  12. IronAngel

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Owari no Seraph Volume 5
  13. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Jump SQ. June Issue Cover: Preview Scene of μ&i (upcoming new series): Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
  14. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Shounen Jump Issue 21: Gintama Abare Mashira (One Shot) Shokugeki no Souma World Trigger Uploaded in behalf of Kaizou 10
  15. IronAngel

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 5

    Just to add some info to your post: This Week's Jump Comic Sales: 17. Haikyuu!! #10 (43,974 / 300,224) 22. To Love-Ru Darkness #10 (35,347 / 287,058) 26. Shokugeki no Souma #7 (32,039 / 279,364) 38. One Piece #73 (25,302 / 2,752,054) 45. Kakuriyo Monogatari #3 (21,225) 46. Haikyuu!! #1 (20,023...
Top