Recent content by ironblade0

  1. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    Hm, interesting ability to say the least. This is meant to be super overpowered in 1 on 1 situations? I also assume the phrases can be switched out easily, depending on the situation. I guess the restriction of only having 1 active at a time would be a suitable weakness. The only part that seems...
  2. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    Huh now that you mention it, It is pretty similar. The 6 of them are all very specialized and coordinated by one guy. "We are Pain! We are God!" Hmm i never bothered to go into that much detail. Idk I feel like going into it further would just be knit picking. One feature I just though of...
  3. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    Okay, this is a much more complex ability than what I normally post. My intuition tells me that these abilities should be on the simpler side, as they appear in Hunter x Hunter, but what the heck this is a creative forum right :3. On a side note, this is inspired from Kurapika's emperor time...
  4. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    Time for another random ability! Fluid Metal Type: Transmutation The nen user transmutes his/her aura to fit the basic properties of metal, but still remain fluid around the user. The aura gains a slight metallic color, leaving a silver-transparent effect around the user's body wherever...
  5. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    yes, sorry I wasn't being as clear as I should have. I was implying that the stones could be de-conjured and re-conjured on the staff already, unless you were planning to have the stones being physically placed there. With enough training the elements could be swapped out quickly enough unless...
  6. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    I really like this staff of elements idea, it does seem plausible. The limits being imposed as far as having to be in contact with the transmuted elements and having to switch stones to use different elements works nicely. The main inconsistency here seems to be the issues of having to train to...
  7. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    thats a neat idea Mahado. I'm going to steal it >: D Wasp's nest Nen type: Emission, manipulation The user spins his staff above his head while releasing small spheres nen in every direction. These spheres will spread out start moving at a moderate pace around the user, each one slowly but...
  8. ironblade0

    Fun Make your own Hunter Exam!

    If I were an examiner, I would run the first test. You know how the contestents all travel down an elevator to get the the exam site? I would show up on some large television screen and show that I am at the entrance. I would announce that order to pass this part of the exam you must reach me...
  9. ironblade0

    Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    Oh oh oh oh this sounds fun! Let me try :D um... Actually I'm feeling motivated to create a set of abilities So lets say I'm working with an Emitter who carriers around a bo staff for a weapon (or anytime of weapon that uses momentum from rotation). Kazaguruma (windmill) Nen type...
Top