Recent content by ironmonkey

  1. ironmonkey

    Discussion One Piece is with luffy all along

    Ace wasn't even born when Roger died, so it is impossible one piece is a picture of Ace. On the other hand, I could believe it's a picture of Rouge since i think Roger was the only one to set foot on Raftel and, maybe, to get on Raftel you need to have the "D" blood which will activate the...
  2. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 585 Discussion / 586 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 585 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Hum don't know if you red the last 3 chapter but I am pretty shure Dadan is draw as a woman (anyway the translators have decided that it is a "she" at least on onemanga and mangastream) As for the spoiler, I bet it's a fake or else it will be a...
  3. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    little post just to say that we now know the weapon of Doc Q: a scythe ^.^ fit really the character like a glove if you ask me.
  4. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 576 Spoiler Discussion I was totally against the idea of BB killing WB... but seeing this spoiler made me change my mind. This kind of execution is just perfect: it's in the style of one piece and the style of BB TOTALLY CRUEL, LAWLESS AND WITHOUT DIGNITY(for BB) LOVE IT I so...
  5. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    I just hated the idea of BB killing our sweet cuddly little WB but... if it happen like you said Zatono, I will be on my knees bowing down each f****ing morning to show my respect and thank Oda... or I will overjoyed and my head will burst
  6. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    It just come to my little bird mind that it will be somehow "peaceful/beautyful" ( not really the best words but I can't think of any other) if the death of WB is at the side of Ace (kinda like the death of Zabuza in naruto ) since his body may still be on WB side of the island
  7. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    about doflamingo intention: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/303/09/ He really seems to enjoy chaos and he might be one of the biggest winner in this war(as I said before) I hope BB free those prisoners so they can wreck havoc on the see, not so they can be part of his crew. They might all...
  8. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    The whole elite force of the marines have difficulties to deal with one yonkou and even if they win, I don't see how they could take care of three other. The result of this war is that the balance of the world is destroyed: There is 4 shishibukai remaining, the marines may have lost an admiral+...
  9. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion Just thought of something: if BB kill WB won't it make it look like the marines have failed? Their first goal was to kill him so will it make useless this whole war they have orchestrated if a pirate kill him?
  10. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion Marche is right, shanks already had his scar in the first chapter and the fact that the scars was already on his flag mean it must have been a while since he got it. I just check and Oda hide his face in the strongworld chapter when he is crying. Sure thing...
  11. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion well thanks for showing me the pages but since it is interpretations, I can't agree completely with it( in the same way you probably won't agree with my interpretation) after all, Luffy did claim that he will be number one by becoming the pirate king but he...
  12. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion heum... can you please tell wich pages and in wich chapters you have seen those statements? cause I must be blind because I missed such important dialogue. As far as I can remember, neither Shanks or BB had said something about WB being inferior o.O...
  13. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion If we take the words from BB in the spoiler, then he won't even lift his finger on WB after all, he says: " I'm glad I made it in time to see your death, pops." So maybe what he really want is to obliterate the marines. The prisoners he freed probably hold...
  14. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion well... I understand a lot of people are in a phase of denying but there is a 99,9% chance that ace is really dead. Wich would make him THE exception that will confirm the rule of " no important character will die"... Anyway, no one can prove that he is...
  15. ironmonkey

    Chapter One Piece 573 Discussion / 574 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 573 Spoiler Discussion Am I the only one who think Luffy won't be able to do anything? The reason why Ace had to protect him was because he couldn't react: he have no more hormones ( that's why he was on his knees when Akainu attacked him). So I can't see how he could beat the...
Top