Recent content by Irvergnimacokh

  1. Irvergnimacokh

    Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

    Maschenny is a psychopath as nearly all Zahard princesses except maybe Garam and Yuri, but Adori must be the head of psychopaths, because even for Maschenny she is on another level. And based of my interpretation of manhwa, basically 99% of them are obsessed with power and influence, and...
  2. Irvergnimacokh

    Unpopular opinion

    I dig this!
  3. Irvergnimacokh

    Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

    believe what you want
  4. Irvergnimacokh

    Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

    I suggest you to re read, because you are tying to strike out something established, to promote your own prefared pairing.
  5. Irvergnimacokh

    Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

    no one said about seriousness in that ships, I just picked out most interesting ones.
  6. Irvergnimacokh

    Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

    Hwa Ryun/Khun, Anak/Ran, Androssi/Hatsu, Rachel/Death.
  7. Irvergnimacokh

    The Real Master of the 13 Month Series

    Agreed. It's Baam, The 13-rd piece of of collection, the weponary was created as gift for Arlen. the item who will unite all 12, was created specially for her, and Baam is her son.
  8. Irvergnimacokh

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Analysed this all after reading the remnants of deleted story's in the same universe created by SIU(Give my Earth Back and Telse Uzer Story).
  9. Irvergnimacokh

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    I think they ditched him with the contract, so, the only way to improve things is to change the studio that is currently owning the TOG.
  10. Irvergnimacokh

    Multi Season Tower of God

    it's FF, it's their choice, I hope at least this wouldn't affect manhwa in log term.
  11. Irvergnimacokh

    Multi Season Tower of God

    that's why I'm pissed! Why fuk..ing create 5-th wheel, when you already have established and well constructed story
  12. Irvergnimacokh

    Multi Season Tower of God

    You can remove not important secondary characters or storylines, but not f...ing change entire story arcs as you wish and add something new. You see, theh adopted not the mamhwa, but rather their twisted vision it, or what theh “understood” about it(by adding desigions or rooths that didn’t...
  13. Irvergnimacokh

    Multi Season Tower of God

    not only Anak, but literally everyone except Paraquel, I was like "wtf is happening here", in manhwa even Kun didn't cry over this, like what an infantile bull..it. don't mention Berserk, I have ptsd because of it.
  14. Irvergnimacokh

    Multi Season Tower of God

    preach! yeh, they ruined perfectly constructed story for cheap "character development" because the have "creative" control. I'm so fed up with this creative freedom bullshit, that, ugh, you have base source material, and unlike western comics, that material has strict and perfectly clear core...
  15. Irvergnimacokh

    Multi Season Tower of God

    What the actual f...ck! This isn't an adaptation, but rather BASED retelling! I'm pissed! They changed the core base characterisation of many characters, also this based interpretation of events, like, wtf. Who said that Headon proposed Rachel what he proposed? It never happened in mahwa! I'm so...
Top