Recent content by IrvingRequiem

  1. IrvingRequiem

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 54 Discussion

    Honestly Natsu being inside of a Giant Wood being reminds me when Kratos did the same with Gaia in GoWIII Anyway, this was a good chapter. Maybe this arc will cover between 5 or 10 more chapters.
  2. IrvingRequiem

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 51 Discussion

    What happened with the White Wizard after she was rescued by Natsu? Why does she suddenly dissapear from them?
  3. IrvingRequiem

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 47 Discussion

    Honestly that picture and dialogue of Juvia and Cana describe perfectly Mashima´s cowardice for not let a single member of FT die or be defeated in a decent way, adding obviously the power ups hahahahaha
  4. IrvingRequiem

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 47 Discussion

    As I said before I like the series but let´s be realistics, the chapter was consistent and Good except for the end, Nebal´s DF looks really cool as fuck and what a strenght, this Wendy´s potential unlocked Gohan wannabe bullshit (as people are saying) is just a cheap excuse for FT members to win...
  5. IrvingRequiem

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 45 Discussion

    Honestly this was a nice fight, not the best but I am pleased with the result. Now we have to wait more time for the battles of Mira and Natsu. For Laxus...
  6. IrvingRequiem

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 330 Discussion

    Oh yeah, can´t wait to see the Round 4 against Perfect Chaos, 10/10 hype! Also hey!, I´m new, this fórum seems to be a nice place.
Top