Recent content by IsayWhaat

  1. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    So it has finally ended :'( Wow, wow, wow! Awesome episode! I think I didn't blink at all. Amazing, watched it till the last second.. So sad it has to end here :( but at least I got to see everyone again. I hope they continue the anime and I sure as hell hope they don't take as long as...
  2. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    What? Killua won't be present in DC arc?! What is wrong with them :'(? ------------------------------ I think Killua wanted to issue a command to teleport to hospital (or something similar), but Tsubone screwed him up. If you remember the moment he left the family property she showed up and...
  3. IsayWhaat

    Question Claymore or Kureimoa, season 2?

    It really has potencial! I would definitely watch a remake (from my perspective, it was kinda pale - the characters, background, everything).
  4. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I just hope they don't take forever to continue the anime :)
  5. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    When we get finale of this anime, will be the week when college starts. Damn, I want to see the ending so badly, but then again, I don't wanna go to school again ._.
  6. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    What an amazing episode! Really, really, awesome episode. Lovin' this one :) And the fact we didn't see Killua with Gon makes me wonder what happened to him? :S Does Gon seems to you guys shorter and younger? When I first saw him, I thought he wouldn't remember Leorio and everything that...
  7. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I think people should put some title before spoiler. My human curiosity always gets the best of me :/
  8. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I think some of them look pretty pathetic. Example: Mizaistom Nana. What's with the cow look? Should we assemble a zoo? x)
  9. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I was wondering same thing. Are they human?
  10. IsayWhaat

    Discussion Kurapika

    Yeah, about that. On Hunterpedia it says that Phantom Troupe massacred Kurta clan when Kurapika was 12 years old. I re-watched few episodes and in first episode, when asked why he wants to become hunter, Kurapika says that's because 4 years ago Phantom Troupe killed everyone he knew, which...
  11. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I hope you are right :) Because now it feels like nothing will happen. Happy ending with Gon being rescued by Killua. Killua finds himself cornered with Alluka's ability and stuff but nothing he can't overcome or nothing that will leave him drastically hurt. (like he loses his leg or...
  12. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I feel like, if I start reading manga I would only spoil everything. So, I'll probably stick to the anime when I started it already. And uhm, I might watch 1999 version. And the 144 episode feels pretty damn random. Either way, I don't think anime will end up in very interesting way :/ It...
  13. IsayWhaat

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    What do you mean by "enough material"? More manga chapters?
  14. IsayWhaat

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    That's why I asked for older anime :) I completely understand thing with seasons and that's why I asked for old anime that has already finished the story. At the time they might've shown it over longer period of time in seasons, but that was 2-3 years ago and now anime is complete. If you...
  15. IsayWhaat

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    Wow, that's a bit harsh... You can't tell me there isn't any long anime that can go at least equal with FMA and HxH. I'll be damned if I say that I don't care about the quality of anime. Most of the old ones I can't watch because they are just so poorly made compared to what we get served these...
Top