Recent content by IStillDontKnow

  1. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 298 Discussion/299 Prediction Thread

    Let's start from the beggining: A train accident, guy goes to some room, needs to kill a weird kid [1]. They start hunting him, and enjoy exploding all his limbs until he dies [2]. Now I know a lot about the main characters' personality. But they aren't the main characters [3]. Some fucked up...
  2. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 298 Discussion/299 Prediction Thread

    I'm talking about it being unexpected, not the fact that they died; Again, you got my point. The story *used* to surprise me, now they just keep throwing lame twists, while the story quality decreases. Another time, you got my point. The fact that suddenly a main member of the team dies is...
  3. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 298 Discussion/299 Prediction Thread

    You missed the point here. I'm not talking about Buddha mission's team wipe. I'm talking about the unexpected death of ALL players, 'cause like many people that readed that part, i also had that wtfisgoingoninthatshit feeling. All characters. It doesn't matter which one is the best or how time...
  4. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 298 Discussion/299 Prediction Thread

    Exactly. Oku's thinking that killing one or two main characters in a mission is a big twist and shit. It isn't. Can't you see the difference between the Buddha mission and these last two? Can't you see the story is losing its essence as time goes by? It happened twice already. Hence, mainstream...
  5. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 298 Discussion/299 Prediction Thread

    There is a point in a story where it loses all its originality and limits itself to the point where the only thing that actually happens is what the public wants to happen. I thought Gantz would never lose its trademark. But it did. Gantz was one of the best stories I've ever seen because your...
  6. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 284 Discussion/285 Prediction Thread

    Gantz factory? What the hell is that, the Twilight Zone? All Gantz balls are made in German then... They need to hurry up in the production now that the "Katastrophe" will begin in a week... Thumbs up for the plot move!
  7. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 279 Discussion/ 280 Prediction Thread

    For georgemarvin: 1-You're quite right, but i'm talking about the leader rank dude :) 2-Nah, he will quit, it will be a shame but, he died to get out of Gantz world and he will not even hesitate in this one. 3-Man, that wound was really really fucked up. Not even the hero would survive...
  8. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 279 Discussion/ 280 Prediction Thread

    I'm just joking with Kurono fans dude :amuse @Hollow For me, Katou and Kurono can't stay together in the story anymore. There is a little place in the plot called "protagonist", and you know... It's Katou or Kurono :D You already know my pick is the HERO!!!
  9. IStillDontKnow

    Chapter Gantz 279 Discussion/ 280 Prediction Thread

    Tipical trash moment. Live with it. No doubt with this one. With the HERO! back in the game, Katou will be like nothing to the team, a useless puppet, in front of the COOLEST MANGA CHARACTER EVER! that is our HERO! Kurono. lol Aw man, you have no heart! ^^ What are you talking about? The...
  10. IStillDontKnow

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 279 Spoiler Discussion As I have read here, the max you can get per mission is 100 points. Guess it's more than proved. Ah, and I have already thought about HoiHoi with 100 points. Pointing at the "revive" option. Then pointing at Izumi. It would be fricking funny :D
  11. IStillDontKnow

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 279 Spoiler Discussion Damn... Too late. Inaba cried lol! Nishi 75 points... killstealing is all! ^^ But wait... PANDA FUCKING 40 POINTS!!! What's with that... Just speechless. I can take everything in this story! Girls that look like movie characters, 8th graders that kill...
  12. IStillDontKnow

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread You're right. In a chapter, he owns the G-Suit form as it was nothing. Than in the other chapter he dies to the Ultimate form. Oku is somehow changing his mind, and it's reflected in the story. In fact, he looks confused about how to finish Nuri. He created a...
  13. IStillDontKnow

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread I mean, he will not keep transforming forever, and now that "Oka is looking for a weapon and is coming back" talk is over, and there is no way to HS to kill Nuri (Sorry to say it like that), it's the ending.
  14. IStillDontKnow

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread Personally, I think it's Nuri's last form.
  15. IStillDontKnow

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread That's my point.
Top