Recent content by ITACHI R~I~P

  1. Fantasy Gaara (Kazekage) vs Naruto (Sage Mode)

    Naruto can fly in sage mode using frog katas as seen on chapter 420 n the manga so gaara flying wont be a problem for naruto in sage mode.
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion Actually he looked to have become abit more tai savy,, he stopped one of the cloud nins katana with his barehands w/o sage mode he wasnt harmed n the spoiler either it seems.. Looks like sakura got the most damage..
  3. Chapter Bleach 362 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 362 Spoiler Discussion Thread I figured it would b sumthing involving cero when he fired one without a pose.... I still think that the sword he used will give him another ability... keep your fingerz crossed people... 0_0
  4. Discussion Akainu

    I think hell be a vampire... o_o Jus a thought but he's called the red dog.. In some instances vampires can change into wolves... And also vampires can drink blood hints red dog... Jus thoughts tho open to criticsm yo.... ;p
  5. Chapter Bleach 361 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 361 Discussion/362 Predictions Has anyone looked up the release name for stark im interested in learning wht los lobos means... Probably the lone gunner r sumthing of that nature...
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 546 Discussion/547 Predictions Thread F***n awesome chapter as usual im pretty new but a big fan of this manga... Jinbei ownz all can anyone say next strawhat.... Luffy also wuz cool he'll definitely beat magellan this goround...
  7. The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    I definitely see jinbei as new strawhat... Hes strong different ( luffy likes wierd people) which makes him a shoe n in my opinion also he has a bit of comedy relief about him as well..... JINBEI is definitely the newest strawhat....
  8. Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

    Im pretty new n i wuz wondering how do i get my own avatar??? Im kind of slow to these thingz
  9. Chapter Bleach 361 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 361 Spoiler Discussion I cant find any confirmation that stark has released.. This is just one of his special abilities like ulq. second release r barragans breathe.. Until i see him actually call his swords name im holding my breathe...
  10. Chapter Bleach 361 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 361 Spoiler Discussion I dont think that he has actually released yet..
Top