Recent content by ItachiKiller46

  1. ItachiKiller46

    Chapter 365 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 365 Predictions [Naruto] amen brother
  2. ItachiKiller46

    Chapter 365 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 365 Predictions [Naruto] I'm gonna have to disagree that Naruto is the weakest because he is the main character so he's gonna win all his battles whether we want him to or not.
  3. ItachiKiller46

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 345 Discussion Thread ITS THE FIRST MATCH AND IM WRONG ALREADY AHHH!:mad
  4. ItachiKiller46

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 349 Discussion Thread who do you think will be playing doubles two? My bet is Oishi Eiji, but I think even though it would be a big waste for future singles matches I'd like to see fuji/echizen play doubles
  5. ItachiKiller46

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 345 Discussion Thread I don't really mind his play style but I guess i get you. Here's my lineup. Singles 2Fuji vs. Sanada 7-5 S Singles 3Tezuka vs. Kirihara 6-3 S Singles 1Echizen vs. Yukimura 7-6 S Doubles 2 Renji and Jackel vs. Inui and Kaidoh 4-6 R Doubles 1...
Top