Recent content by itsumobasho

  1. itsumobasho

    Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread haha thanks! My friends had a great time when I showed them around. I'll be glad to show you around... if you're between 18 and 35, female and hot. j/k j/k j/k lol. whenever you have the money and time though, definitely check out some of the historic...
  2. itsumobasho

    The Member Picture Thread

    I've been super busy with work lately and translating Beach Stars with Crayola, so I haven't had much time to post. A few weeks ago we had Golden Week here in Japan, which I'm sure most of you know about. Two of my friends from Toronto came to Osaka to visit me and so we went to all of the...
  3. itsumobasho

    Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread Actually the girl I'm seeing now fell victim to it. :D She pulled the "make a date with someone you're interested in." block! Hook, line, sinker!
  4. itsumobasho

    The Member Picture Thread

    So I went to a valentine's day party with my friends (I'm on the right) And I won a door prize! Love Jenga! What could this kind of Jenga be...? ... Oh yes. YES!
  5. itsumobasho

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    What kind of hobbies do you have?
  6. itsumobasho

    The Member Picture Thread

    If you're familiar with 紅葉 (Kouyou), or the season changing from summer to fall, then you know it's kind of a special time. People go to places like Kyoto or Nikko to take pictures and check out the colorful leaves. It was a bit too early to go IMO since not all of the leaves have changed, but...
  7. itsumobasho

    Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread karaoke is epic, I'm glad that other countries have the same setup as Japan! Back in Canada it's all open stage and kinda scary :(
  8. itsumobasho

    Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread @ichi: nice pose! we're gonna have to hold a pose-off contest sometime! :P @baboysai: go pinay power! ^-^ @Lohnt: the peace sign goes the other way! youz doing it wrong! j/k @Crayola: k, if you ever come to Japan I am buying you drinks! We will turn...
  9. itsumobasho

    The Member Picture Thread

    I take too many pictures. ^^; Sorry, guys. And girls. And Pets. FUKUI Halloween pics! Birthday pictures
  10. itsumobasho

    The itsumobasho Thread

    I want to translate Yotsuba but I know it's already licensed in America so it kind of tells me I shouldn't, but I hear that the US versions are only up to volume 5 or something. We just got volume 7 about a month ago or so, IIRC. I don't like coffee, but I drink it when I'm really tired! I like...
  11. itsumobasho

    The itsumobasho Thread

    ah I've been super super busy during the past couple of months. I've almost entirely stopped translating because I've been way too busy to do anything. :( The last translation I did was for Crayola for Beach Stars.... I got like 5 issues of Beach Stars at home waiting to be translated but no...
  12. itsumobasho

    Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread Thanks guys :) I haven't been around lately because of work but hopefully things will become less hectic soon and I'll actually start translating for fun again!
  13. itsumobasho

    The Member Picture Thread

    allo! I haven't been around, and I haven't been translating for the longest time because of work, but it seems that the light at the end of the tunnel can be seen, so hopefully i can translate soon! I probably won't be translating Naruto, but Beach Stars, since that's what I've been reading...
  14. itsumobasho

    The Member Picture Thread

    Cookie!!! Me hamming it up with one of my former students, when I was teaching English
  15. itsumobasho

    The Member Picture Thread

    I went to Kyoto last week for the Gion Summer Festival. Gion is sooooooo beautiful, definitely old style Japan (the roads, the buildings, everything!) but unfortunately the batteries in my camera died before I got there. :( So instead, here are some pictures of Kiyomizudera (清水寺) that I took...
Top