Recent content by Iwanin

  1. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Dunno if it's legit, but here's my trans for the prev spoiler. 疲れきって歩いて里に向かうナルトそこにカカシが現れ肩をかし As Naruto heads back to the village, exhausted, Kakashi appears and lends him his shoulder. ナルト里に帰還(カカシ心の中で よく頑張ったな とほめる) Naruto makes it back to the...
  2. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 448 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Besides offering my anal-retentive retranslations of previously posted spoilers, I'd like to mention I've been checking out 2ch, and Nja's text has been confirmed by Ohana. So, it's looking like confirmed. Ohana's news is on the movie: 表紙はナルト On the...
  3. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 427 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread A couple of corrections which might be of use - nothing really that big, for the most part, but they might help make some points clearer. More like: "The katsuyu sent by Tsunade reach all of the wounded. This includes Kakashi, but he might...
  4. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread A small (but significant) correction here: 命に別状はない = "His life is not in peril."
  5. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 423 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread Verification: Confirmed I dunno how closely the English text in the post by thewar reflects the Chinese script, but I thought I'd offer a translation a little bit more in line with the Japanese script here. Placed my own comments in italics...
  6. Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Pics and Summaries More like a "chakra receiver." In other words, chakra is transmitted to the black poles from somewhere. Ino's dad, IRC, is brain scanning the Hidden Rain prisoner they have, but is having trouble with the security Pain put up. So I think it means...
  7. Naruto Databooks - R/T/S & Index

    Re: Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread Hi guys. I've been in hiding recently (more like swamped with homework and the like), but I just wanted to post that I got the Databook today and thought I'd share a few random tidbits. I've barely even skimmed through it, though... Are scans for the...
  8. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: [Shounen] Naruto 399 Compilation An unsolicited observation, but one I think might actually help... so I'll post it here. If this isn't the proper place for it, the mods may feel free to delete it. Here goes... I noticed that I was the only one to make reference to Madara being uneasy...
  9. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: is naruto getting boring? I voted "no", but it's a little more complicated than a simple "no." I think, without realizing it, Kishi did something unwise in part 1: he created lots of interesting characters, too many to cover properly in a single manga series and still keep the focus on...
  10. Madara Mega Convo

    Re: The Tobi = Uchiha Madara by Kishi thread Tobis are actually birds of prey (called black kites), just like hawks. The three Uchiha each have their identifying bird: Sasuke: Hawk Itachi: Crow Madara: Black Kite Here's their wiki entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Kite...
  11. Madara Mega Convo

    Re: The Tobi = Uchiha Madara by Kishi thread Well, even if it *is* Obito being possessed, wouldn't that still technically make it Madara? Did anyone refer to the characters Orochimaru was possessing as anything other than "Orochimaru"? We even knew the name of one of them. Did ayone ever...
  12. Info The Original Characters Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!]

    Re: Volume 41 - Original Character Upon request, here's what the submitter wrote about the character, and Kishi's (very, very brief) comment. 氷 - Tsurara - 17 years old. A girl who, like Haku, uses "hyou-ton" jutsu. Analyzing matters coldly allows her to always make the right judgment...
  13. Madara Mega Convo

    The Tobi = Uchiha Madara by Kishi thread Ok, I'm not even sure this post deserves it's own thread, nor if I'm posting it in the right place, since I hardly ever go outside the spoiler/chapter discussion threads, but... Therein I still encounter the odd soul who insists we don't yet know if...
  14. Discussion Fight hunger with a "click"

    Nice... although I wonder if it's really your English vocabulary you're improving, since a good chunk of the "high-level" words are plain French. :p I got a 45 without a dictionary. More importantly, in the process I realized there be many a word I be in need of learnin'...
  15. Chapter 376 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 376 Predictions [Naruto] You know, with all this talk of what the "sixth" element is, I feel compelled to point out that, technically, the term "element" has yet to appear even once in the manga. The term which has appeared, 性質変化, is a composite kanji term, and fictional by the...
Top