Recent content by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE

  1. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 303 Discussion/304 Prediction

    It does put into question as to why Roctis is including Ignes and the 9th elder into the plan of what seems like the overthrowing of union leaders. Maybe because as the possessor of his clan's weapon, he knows Ignes cannot surpass him. And the 9th elder is needed for experiments. Even though he...
  2. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 303 Discussion/304 Prediction

    So it looks like Ignes finally crossed the line and might have her head decapitated very soon. What bothered me about this chapter was Roctis' reaction to Seira's capture. He wasn't complacent or angry with the matter but it still seemed like he was at unease somehow. Maybe he knows the rest...
  3. Shounen History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

    Applause to the author for thinking of the gold thievery on Shigure's part haha I'm still a bit lost as to why the fists let the 4 masters go... Did I miss some important reason why the whole ordeal happened in the first place? Is it really to have a win over the katsujinken? I don't see the...
  4. Favorites Top 10 favorite characters

    1) Bertholdt (and yes, I am the sole voter of this character) 2) Jean 3) Hanji 4) Levi 5) Annie 6) Mikasa 7) Reiner 8)Erwin's Eyebrows Erwin 9)Ymir 10)Sasha Yes, be surprised. One of the most beloved character Sasha is at the bottom of the list. Don't get me wrong, it's just that I love...
  5. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    I expected it as such xD I actually thought at first this was stated because the author planned to kill them off anyways. Then my thoughts became fumbled and then I desperately wished this was a fake. Thank you for the clarification :) ---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous...
  6. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Has anyone been on Tumblr lately? I was told recently that there has been a tweet going around about the author of Snk making BertholdtxReiner official, if they come out of at the end alive. Supposedly, the author made the claim on tweeter himself and I just want to validate the statement. And...
  7. Discussion Art Contest Schedule and Theme Suggestion Thread

    Yes, I already have in mind for a design~ I hope this isn't considered cheating haha MangaHelpers already has a designated font design so it should be fun to play with it to create a personification :)
  8. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 296 Discussion/297 Prediction

    Thank God for Mangahelpers, I nearly forgot today was Monday, the date of new chapter release. -Edit Read the chapter, glad the flashbacks are no longer haunting us haha Rajak in an apron, that just made my heart stop. Did anyone half expect Rael to plunge his face first into a bowl of stew to...
  9. Discussion Art Contest Schedule and Theme Suggestion Thread

    Re: Art Contest Theme Suggestion Thread You guys might be aware of a rather popular Deviant : http://jon-lock.deviantart.com/ Humanifying sites have been a pretty popular thing to do but has anyone tried to do it for Managhelpers.com? This is an awesome site and it deserves its own...
  10. The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 4

    Gamsahapnida~ :hurr Thanks much~ :gigglebunny It's a good thing I listened to your profound wisdom. I wish I can send kimchi via wifi x)
  11. The Member Picture Thread

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 4 Well, I was urged by Charlie to put my Attack on titan cosplay picture up here, so I hope it's in the right place. On the left is Hanji (me), and on the right is Sasha.... with a potato (My friend) http://imgur.com/P3IUp6h
  12. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 282 Discussion/283 Prediction

    I loved your play on the word UNION. (Werewolf and Noble union? Genius) You just brought up an interesting theory, considering the fact that it really does seem plausible. It could be the only factor that Rai is not aware of himself. I don't think Lukedonia would want a werewolf hybrid staying...
  13. Manhwa Noblesse by Son Jae Ho and Lee Gwang Su

    Some time ago, I went for shopping with my friends and saw this: Regis must work hard to provide for the Raizel family. Now we all know how Franky can afford all those computers and Ramen...
  14. Question Will We See Someone Stronger than Raizel?

    Re: will we see someone stronger then rai ?? Are the nobles strongest creatures in the world? Unless that's been answered, it isn't easy to state whether Rai is the strongest or not. There may be a werewolf on par with Rai or even stronger.
Top