Recent content by j0ny

  1. Chapter 333 Discussions [Naruto]

    No he won't cause they only have 24 hours to complete this jutsu. Perhaps in a later date Naruto will learn another nature manipulation, but I don't think he cares. He just wants to help Sasuke not hurt him. I think he will use this new jutsu to increase Sasuke's chidori power so that they can...
  2. Naruto EP Titles (reliable sources only)

    Re: Naruto titles, only with reliable sources. 2006-11-30 211. Kakashi: A Rememberance 記憶 2006-12-07 212. The Man With Lightning Speed 電光速度の人 Can this mean that this is the END of fillers?
  3. Anime Fillers

    I think that NARUTO FILLERS WILL END SOON! 2006-11-30 211. Kakashi: A Rememberance 記憶 2006-12-07 212. The Man With Lightning Speed 電光速度の人[br]Posted on: November 02, 2006, 07:26:07 PM_________________________________________________ok I see that some one else saw this....
  4. Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 328 Predictions [Naruto] I predict that Akatsuki will leave and then we will see the results of the Asuma kamakazi. All in all, I am dreading to read this chapter.
  5. Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 328 Predictions [Naruto]
  6. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 323 Predictions [Naruto] I feel so bad for Asuma and Shika... they are probably toast. I predict that they will be overwhelmed with Hidan's power and at the end Kakuzo will show up. There will be a four on two showdown but Shika will be running the show. There will probably be a few pages...
  7. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    I am kind of mad how slow Naruto's training is, but then again, I guess it is for the best.
  8. Chapter 237 Discussions [Bleach]

    I wasn't expecting Iruka to be so out of the loop. I thought he was all wise and would have anticipated Inoue being abducted.... lame lame lame
  9. Chapter 238 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 238 Predictions [Bleach] I predict that the Ichigo and company will travel go to Hueco Mundo to save the day. Ichigo will be able to hold his hollow mask there longer and more efficiently because it is hollow domain. Like his spirit powers are stronger in Soul Society, his hollow part is...
  10. iManga

    Re: iNaruto These were pretty cool. Good job! They should be used as avatars.
  11. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] I am pretty sure Naruto will train for like 5 more weeks... I don't want to wait that long, but it is probably going to happen. We will probably see a confrontation with Asuma/Shikamaru and the Akatsuki just to keep the storyline going. This fight will last the...
  12. Chapter 317 Discussions [Naruto]

    watch the girl akatsuki is Rin....
  13. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 315 Predictions [Naruto] dude I heard asuma was related to sarutobi. Is that fannypack/scarf thing a family thing? I hope that Naruto isn't going to fuse chidori and rasengan. I was hoping for something to make naruto a better fighter.
  14. Chapter 234 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 234 Predictions [Bleach] I predict that this manga will come out sooner than the next Naruto chapter.
  15. Chapter 314 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 314 Predictions [Naruto] I predict a parrot will come and teach Naruto the how to fly.
Top