Recent content by J1nsan

  1. Shounen Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuuhei

    I gotta say, reading this latest extra makes me miss Beelzebub even more. The style is hilarious and simple and I'm glad that there are at least extra stories like this continuing, which I hope become some thing bigger in the future.
  2. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

    There's too much to quote for your post Demonspeed, but I think you bought up a great point about Gon in the beginning of your post. I think Gon shares the sense of wonder that Ging has as well but that wonder has yet to become a goal like it did for Ging. There will definitely be an Ah-Ha...
  3. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

    Ging says to Gon that he is able to get his nen back, but at a great price price this last chapter. The skill Killua displays is nothing more than that, a skill; it's like how Killua can turn his nails to blades. You also can't say that it's logically impossible for Gon to gain back his nen...
  4. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

    The thing with Ging and Pariston is that Ging is too similar to Pariston. They are of the same genus but different species. Ging enjoys and seeks certain thrills in his life. Pariston couldn't give a damn and is aloof; he enjoys being a wrench in other people's cogs simply for entertainment. The...
  5. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

    With Gon's knowledge and him being able to restart his nen training definitely, which seems like the logical thing to do, (Togashi obviously isn't going to leave Gon without nen.) leads to so many possibilities. I really do think he will become a specialist now since many people aren't in the...
  6. Discussion Gon's state

    Specialist definitely sounds like an option now since Gon has completely been set up to a blank state status.
  7. Discussion Gon's state

    I was thinking about this too. We've pretty much seen the limits of what Jajanken has to offer in my opinion. I think Gon might become Specialization like some of the members have been talking about. I don't think Togashi will completely throw away Jajanken though. Perhaps we'll see it in a new...
  8. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 344 Discussion/ 345 Predictions

    So perhaps Ging is playing the same game Gon was playing with his dad/relative? "You bastard Togashi" was running through my head as soon as I finished that chapter. Really interesting but troll ending that just leaves you wanting more after every chapter. Togashi just outdoes himself with each...
  9. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 343 Discussion/ 344 Predictions

    Given the scale and difficulty of the Dark Continent, I can see many unlikely team ups since it's more about human survival and exploration than anything.
  10. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 343 Discussion/ 344 Predictions

    As much as I'm really looking forward to seeing Gon, I've really been enjoying how well the series has been overall without Gon's inclusion so far. Togashi and Oda are one of the few creators that can introduce characters that remain memorable and unique within a series.
  11. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 343 Discussion/ 344 Predictions

    Each chapter has been outdoing the previous chapter. This third chapter was amazing. A lot about Gin is revealed through a few pages and he shows how bad ass he is without physically doing nothing. What he projected reminds me of when Novu felt Nef's En or when Gon felt Hisoka's bloodlust on the...
  12. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 342 Discussion/ 343 Predictions

    Even if Pariston were President or not, he would have the abilities and skills needed to procure the hybrid eggs easily; or at least that's what I assume given what we know of Pariston and his capabilities so far. What I can't wait for is the Pariston/Ging head to head that will inevitably happen.
  13. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 342 Discussion/ 343 Predictions

    Though Beyond has only been in a few chapters, does really remind me of Netero and his strong presence is similar. Through just a few panels you can feel the strength and confidence that Beyond exudes, which works effectively in the manga. Some of the panels that Togashi drew of Beyond is bad...
  14. Shounen Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuuhei

    That chapter was hilariously stupid, but in a good way. Definitely a lot more of the comedy aspect that Beelzebub had rather than some of the more serious tones, but it was really enjoyable. What I wonder now is what about Beel's sister that was introduced in the last chapter? Maybe if they...
  15. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Kamen Rider Dragon, love the Psych reference. I also felt like that and this properly describes how I felt as well.
Top