Recent content by J2799

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Predictions

    I think zeke might want to destroy the world and remake it. If you know your Norse myths you would know that ymir was a giant who was broken up and his parts formed the various realms. But at the end on ragnarok( a huge battle like the upcoming world war) ymir will be reborn into the world after...
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Predictions

    At this point I don't even think eren can be eaten. He can encase himself in a crystal to avoid being cut by levi and his warhammer can easily beat armins colossal.
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 108 Discussion / 109 Predictions

    Well I guess the father dosent matter. We know that Helena advised historia to get pregnant asap in order to avoid becoming the beast titan.
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Btw guys I have some food for thought: in Arabian and Islamic legend, there was once a people who were extremely large and harassed everyone throughout the land. Only the most powerful king who was also a devout worshipper of god was able to imprison them behind a set of walls. It is said that...
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Maybe it only happens with very strong emotions or due to memories explaining reasons for those emotions. Berthildt was weak willed but his attaraction to annie was his strongest personality trait. And karl Fritz probably had strong pacifist views. True, maybe she inherits it in the epilogue.
  6. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    He did with his new facial.hair and hairstyle. Which he kinda changed. There's also a bit of Frieda. Armin cheekbones do resemble bertholdt The bit about the posession: I don't think it's an out of control possession. More like an influence due to memories or strong will. Like the first king.
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    That's because the gun was slightly different in design and the next scene was Sashas death. It is a symbol of how eren killed sasha but it's also a similiraty with Gabi. A lot of folks have been talking about how shifters look like their predecessors eg: falco looks like Reiners child self and...
  8. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 106 Discussion / 107 Predictions

    Apparently armin is possessed by berts memeoirs. In the raw I saw his eyes looked like the royal will possessed eyes. Also zeke approached eren first. I'm more convinced that Gabi will inherit the attack titan cuz eren looks more like her and in the flashback scene where eren holds a gun, it...
  9. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 105 Discussion / 106 Predictions

    Right now I can see a cooldownn arc where we see some relationship dynamics and probably something about annie. After thst I think paradis will use the founder to get a couple of titans moving to warn the world and they may just have a chance at negotiating stuff. Eren cuz he is the keeper of...
  10. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 105 Discussion / 106 Predictions

    Looks like Sasha is dead meat........... YEAH.
  11. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 105 Discussion / 106 Predictions

    Eren must have shown grishas journal to zeke. That and zeke could see the neeed sfoe titans dropping and the hate for eldia rising. I think he's honest.
  12. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 105 Discussion / 106 Predictions

    Eren is possessed by Kruger now. He's willing to do the necessary evils for his race that no one else could . I can see historia inheriting zekes titan if he's near death. The world was gonna advance on them anyways, eren has at least shown the world the power of eldia. Everyone's being too...
  13. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

    Marley atm just got a colossal statement from paradise reading "KNOW YOUR PLACE". They were invading till now and intended to continue raiding paradise. They were practically ancient eldia 2.0 and they got what was coming to them. Based on olangobo I'd say the world is developing a hatred for...
  14. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

    The real question is whether the world will even consider joining with marley after realizing that it's been lying all this time about the walls, from their pov who's to say marley is lying again and the attack titan is another one of their own titans used in a staged attack(pun intended). Plus...
Top