Recent content by Jabba the Playa

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 513 Spoilers & Discussion

    Am I the only one who likes Yas more than Yama? 😅
  2. Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Hello everyone, One side question from my side: Im unsure if it’s already mentioned from SIU, but is there a reason why there are regulars chosen from the tower? Why should the tower choose some people? Has the tower some purpose / plan which he follows? if that’s the case and irregulars are a...
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 131 Chapter Discussion

    I don’t know what is written in the chapter but at least eren has to take all guilty on himself. There is so much hatred now around the world and someone has to be responsible. Everything went completely insane. Reminds me on someone... ah yes All hail Lelouch!
  4. Predictions Do you think she will reach the top?

    Maybe it’s a little bit harsh but I think that her end was already predicted in S1. She will be close to the top, maybe see a glimpse of the stars and then she will die. Seeing Baam and his friends climbing to the top and leaving her, left and alone without any friend.
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    I dont know but did anyone noted the good bridge to let kallavan switch the sides. In my opinion, kallavan isn‘t that bad that he is a main antagonist. He is loyal, but not bad. So give him a good reason (the death of his comrades several times) to switch sides. On the other side: give the...
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    My understanding of this training is that baam has to be recognized by the others. Nobody of the strong ones would follow him into the nest. but hopefully the main reason and result of this attack is that more and more FUG guys work together. Thats why they had to loose at the Wall. The need to...
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 478 Spoilers & Discussion

    Helle there, my first post here. I like ToG since the beginning. There was some arcs which I dont like but overall its very promising. like many of you, I think baam is already OP at this time of story and it wouldn‘t be good if he already defeat Kallavan. Save Jinsung and good! Someone made...
Top