Recent content by jabbament

  1. Espada Discussion

    Re: Espada and their Fraccion Yammi might be the weakest espada, but he does deserve some credit. Terms like "Captain level" or "Vice-Captain level" are averages of the whole. If you look at all of the Vice-Captains, then the strongest one (probably Renji) would set the bar as to what...
  2. Question Do you think Guts will ever use his behelit?

    I don't think we'll see him use his behelit until the very end of the manga. It would be very shocking if we see Guts turn into an apostle, mainly because he would have to sacrifice someone close to him. Plus, we don't know if someone who is branded can become an apostle, but either way, Guts...
  3. Silly flash game

    Move your character so whatever you want to pick up is between your legs, and press the space bar. That's it. :p No, it's not random. It keeps respawning, so it's just a normal mob. The Tousen move was a killer for me. It didn't kill me, but I normally have to use two or three steaks to stop...
  4. Silly flash game

    Those self-exploding hollow things are okay, but they still hit me for 100+ and about 350-400 when they explode. That's still no big deal, and I've got about a million gold in the game, so I can buy pretty much unlimited amounts of steaks to heal myself. It just takes too long, and I need to get...
  5. Silly flash game

    I'm at that same part. I'm only 52, and he was really easy. It's a bit lame how insanely strong your weapon gets. Each time I'd hit him with a Shikai, it would do about 3,500 damage to him. It took all of 4 hits per form to kill him. I don't know if I'll be getting to level 90. I wish I could...
  6. Dattebayo staff members arrest

    Thread locked as it's fake news. If you highlight the page, you'll see YHBT on the bottom of the page. Yeah, "You Have Been Trolled."
  7. Silly flash game

    Moved thread to the Arcade since it is about a game. And I've played the game a bit, and I believe everything is the same regardless of what character you pick. All of the moves were the same for me both times I played it. I leveled high enough to get a Shikai both times (with 2 different...
  8. M'oh my god it's DYNAMIC ENTRY!

    That is one of the most random wallpapers ever. In fact, it is so random as to be considered amazing. If it didn't clash to hell with my computer, I might use it. Oh hell, I'm going to see if I can find a visual style that will match those colors. That is too randomly funny.
  9. I want a preview of OP, what is the best fight?

    Yeah, I second that. A lot of the fights span over multiple smaller fights. Like, you'll have the main character, Luffy, fighting one enemy, but then the next chapter, you'll see a different fight for a few chapters, then two more fights over a few more chapters, then finally back to Luffy. The...
  10. Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: Comfort Khaludh, for he has no Wii Wii ;___; You should be flattered, Khal. My first act with my newly restored global powers was to harass you in some way, shape, or form. It shows how much I actually care.
  11. Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D Will you miss me, Mom? :(
  12. The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

    Re: Rock out with Hermie Nah, I unban you virtually immediately after I ban you. I just ban you so your IRC can't/won't auto-reconnect. And hrm...I don't have a question to ask. Ah well. Random spam.
  13. Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D Yet very sadly that doesn't make me feel better. I can't help but think about it, especially when you get a big chunk of it staring at you. I dislike it oh so very much. And go try Edam! Oh, and Muenster if you haven't! Though, last time I told someone...
  14. Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D Yeah, its really good. You should be on the look for it next time you go to the store...never know, sometimes they might have it, sometimes they don't. And don't take it the wrong way, Mom. I'm just not in a really fun/talkative way now, and I don't...
  15. Anime Fillers

    Re: The fillers are over!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, but they're better than random speculation, des. And I don't feel like merging this thread. Too damned lazy.
Top