Recent content by jackie_u

  1. jackie_u

    Syaoran

    I think they look alike...matter of opinion I guess...but when it comes to personality, look at Sakura right now. Shes pretty different than the Sakura we all know and love. But either way, we'll find out eventually, ne?
  2. jackie_u

    Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 441 Discussion What I want to know is how BB knew what fruit it was...I thought one couldnt tell which fruit is what...
  3. jackie_u

    Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 440 Discussions Woah! darkness, eh? That's tricky...
  4. jackie_u

    Syaoran

    If Watanuki is Eriol like some people have suggested and Syaoran is Syaoran from CCS, it would make sense right? Syaoran does have that same fighting style as CCS him right? But at the same time, it could be just a homage and Watanuki is Watanuki and the connection between them is different.
  5. jackie_u

    Is Syaoran the Syaoran from CCS?

    Re: Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait... (possible spoilers?) I noticed it too...I suppose we'll find out in due time.
  6. jackie_u

    Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 436 Discussions Well, anyways, 436 was a nice fun chapter and there was plenty of Franky fanservice for us girls hawhaw
  7. jackie_u

    Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 436 Predictions It's a shame there's no One Piece this week, I've been looking foward to it...oh and thanks coco and sushi...lol it really was a minimal effort 10 second doodle.
  8. jackie_u

    Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 436 Predictions My prediction will be shown in a minimal effort doodle.
  9. jackie_u

    Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 429 Discussion Ah! I made it my siggie, that's how funny I thought that was. lol and I love Sanji's and Zoro's faces... it's not everyday you see Zoro making a peace sign either!
  10. jackie_u

    Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 423 Discussion Wow that was really funny! Great chapter!
Top