Recent content by Jacol3

  1. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion Pein isn’t going to catch Naruto. At least not yet, it’s way too early. I’m still not convinced that Pein is the toughest one of all. I think the only reason they hadn’t invaded before was because Itachi wouldn’t let them. Why else would they wait until he was...
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion You got to start somewhere… First they need to defeat the Pein “puppets”. If this draws out the real Pein I’m all for it. By that time Naruto should be ready to go. Besides I don’t think Sasuke has really turned against the village. He might be mad enough to...
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Spoiler Discussion The story is finally getting interesting again. I was getting tired of Sasuke, he was really getting on my nerves with his destroy the Leaf village dribble. Besides Pein shouldn’t be that difficult to beat. Jiraiya figured it out already… The real one isn’t...
Top