Recent content by Jade Dragon

  1. Jade Dragon

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Maybe cause he is called "Sengoku the Buddha" he doesn't kill. lol What I wanna know is why is Trafalgar Law helping luffy, the explanation he gives isn't doing it for me.
  2. Jade Dragon

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    The only way I think ace will come back is by getting turned into a android by vegapunk and he comes back as a marine, goes after luffy and they have an epic fight..........Now that would be cool. Otherwise he is dead....DEAD I SAY.
  3. Jade Dragon

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    so luffy fought through everything to rescue him and he still dies.
  4. Jade Dragon

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread those marines are just little people.
Top