Recent content by JadeeKandaa

  1. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction earthforge: i thought Mana had a younger brother, that died that looked exactly alike to Allen? or maybe i was dreaming all that...:'( But I swear Mana knew about Noah and Exorcists and he was "inplanted" or "infested" by the 14th, and passed it on...
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction ^it took me some time to think about it aswell, but i thought it would be so easy and kinda boring if it was Allen or Lenalee. But then Kanda was left, as Lavi hadnt a chance...but why else would he see Illusion and whatever else he can see. He's so...
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction I've been a big fan, infact huge for only a couple of months, but as I have a seriosuly childish but mature when it needs to be imagination, I've got to grips with the storyline pretty quickly. I watch the Anime until it came to 103 the last of...
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction does anyone know what happened to Kanda when he got to the North Asian Branch...I didnt quite understand...The Crow was there and asked Marie and Baka Bak Chan (hehe) to 'hand him the child'...Did you go back with the Crow or did Baka Bak reason...
Top