Recent content by JaggaJack

  1. Madara Mega Convo

    Re: Discovering Tobi He didn't know he was Uchiha? Considering Kakashi can send objects, probably himself too, to other dimensions, why can't a real Uchiha with EMS do that?
  2. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions This page right here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/09/ "So this is Amaterasu... I have never seen it before" Proves that his MS is fake :D
  3. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions We don't know when he got the immortality... After the fight(with The First) that one of his eyes got plucked out? Itachi didn't state that Madara was true immortal, since he think he can beat him with EMS...
  4. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Well, though, I don't think that Madara looks like Obito, it's hard to see something like this: Kakashi: I remember this face from somewhere... Impossible... Kakashi: Are you .... Madara?!!!!!!!!!!!! Tobi: No, I'm Obito. Kakashi: Hmm.
  5. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions I see two ways with theory of Obito = Tobi: 1) Kakashi end up dead. 2) Tobi was actually a good boy. As a Naruto (manga) fan, I wouldn't want to see both of them.
  6. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions And that leads us to a man who was never important, seriously, if Tobi is actually Obito, would you, or anyone who think Tobi has Obito's body or Tobi is Obito, be THAT excited to see him? Or just like to speculate?
  7. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions You are lunatic, I didn't say Itachi was good. I loved that he died, I liked that he was villain. I just said there is a possibility, many people thinks that he is good, we haven't see him doing anything, you still don't know "The Truth" of Uchiha...
  8. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Why can't just Madara be Madara himself, it can't be just simple, right, even though it is not. Considering Itachi stated him as immortal.
  9. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Oh, open-minded guy, you just proved my point, even though I believe that he killed them, did we actually see Itachi killing them? There is a possibility that that was all genjutsu?
  10. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Nevermind him, I think he is just here to be the "different thought". People say "2x2=4" he say, "No, no... in some cultures, 2 as number considered of symbol of Lion and Lion is considered as 10 man, then the result is 10x10 = 100" He is like...
  11. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Oh you are so open-minded, yeah? I've seen several posts from you that you get mad when people call "Itachi is good", hypocrite. Here, another possibility, after achieving MS, Itachi gone crazy, made up stories and all. He was actually good...
  12. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions It's not about that, dude... You are just ... making nonsense. Just because he didn't show it, doesn't mean that he didn't die? If you think that way, there is a way that the Forth may pop up from somewhere? We didn't see him dying also? I know it...
  13. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions I know ... WOW... you are smart and all, you figured all out... But ... That man, Tobi, Madara is FUCKING NOT Obito... It's very hard to accept I know, Kishimoto didn't show everything and you know why, he said himself, this is a manga for...
  14. Discussion Naruto tattoo help!

    You guys are annoying, don't think for / judge other people... DrBrah, you should check deviantart.com for it.
  15. Why wasn't Madara revealed to Kisame?

    He trusted Anakin? No, he knew that his free will ... well ... wasn't that free. Seriously, did you actually pay attention while you were watching Star Wars? As a master, wouldn't you kill Itachi if you knew he would come after you? At the moment, we only know like 1% of plot. Letting only...
Top