Recent content by Jaggerjack

  1. Jaggerjack

    Gathering the One Piece manga's funny shots!

    This one cracked me up: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/156/17
  2. Jaggerjack

    Best partners

    Luffy and Nami -> mainly for Luffy's resistance to lightning. Luffy and Enel -> for the same reason mentioned above. Definitely Buggy and Usopp, as others have suggested Those are the only ones I can think of right now
  3. Jaggerjack

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread Somebody asked in an SBS if the admirals' strength was related to their order of appearance. Oda responded: "Something like that." Also, there may be many types of flame devil fruits. If Ace's is the Mera Mera (the crackling of a...
  4. Jaggerjack

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread Yeah, Akainu's supposedly the strongest according to the SBS. And I'm sure that Oda won't deprive us of showing Koby actually fighting.
  5. Jaggerjack

    Discussion The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

    haha! I forgot about that one. I wanna see a Franky-no-mane, though.l
  6. Jaggerjack

    Discussion The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

    Here's another one that's been on my mind for most of today: Can Luffy do any other impressions besides "Sanji no mane" and "Zoro no mane"?
  7. Jaggerjack

    Discussion Seimei Kikan (Life Feedback)

    I always figured that the "Flying Dragon Blaze" was able to catch enemies on fire b/c of intense friction at the moment of impact.
  8. Jaggerjack

    Luffy vs. Zoro! Who would win?

    The fists vs swords argument does not take into account the fact that Luffy is a very dynamic fighter and uses other things besides his fists to fight In most of his battles, he's used anything and everything around him as a weapon. He's fast, and he knows it And he's able to develop...
  9. Jaggerjack

    Luffy vs. Zoro! Who would win?

    Only in terms of physical strength. As Oda has made it abundantly clear, physical strength does not win fights alone. Zoro's reactions are good, and they were good enough to pwnt Kaku, but they were nowhere near as good as Lucci's reactions and defenses; the same ones that Luffy got some...
  10. Jaggerjack

    Luffy vs. Zoro! Who would win?

    Luffy, hands down. The entire point of him being the captain is that he has the title of the strongest in the entire group. Though they're both equally strong, physically, Luffy's intent and conviction are far greater than Zoro's, and that affects everything in a fight. Look at what he did on...
  11. Jaggerjack

    Discussion The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

    Here's another one that's been bugging me for a few days: Why did Robin and Brooke eat a Devil's Fruit? Was is accidental like it was for Luffy and Chopper?
  12. Jaggerjack

    Which Crew Members is Your Favorite?

    Re: Which crew member is your favorite? Very difficult b/c I like them all. I'd say, though, that my favorite is Luffy. I'm partial to the brawler-type characters. Second favorite would be either Nami or Robin (I can't choose between them...)
  13. Jaggerjack

    Discussion The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

    Ah, ok. Thanks! Growing organs and such is probably a different beast altogether.
  14. Jaggerjack

    Discussion The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

    Lets see... First off, I'd like to say Thanks for doing this for us! My questions: How much was Zeff's bounty? When Luffy eats, does his body convert the food into rubber for repairing wounds, building muscle, etc? Which parts of Robin's body can be grown with her hana hana fruit...
Top