Recent content by Jaiden11

  1. Jaiden11

    Black Clover Chapter 259 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah he gave up his arm to the devil so I think now has that change permanently
  2. Jaiden11

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 203 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Honestly I'm just gonna say it. I kinda liked this ending. I felt that Tanjirou needed to survive because this was supposed to be his journey. I just wanted him to see Nezuko alive and well and that was it. This was one of the most gruesome some arc that I've ever seen in my history of watching...
  3. Jaiden11

    Character The Kanao Thread

    That's only in this arc. They were behind for the majority of the series. Also Kanao did better against Douma than Inosuke. Also Kanao says that in order for them to turn their blade red inosuke needs to be as strkng as she is
  4. Jaiden11

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I don't think so because when Nezuko became a demon the first person she encountered was tanjirou where tanjirou did not have the same. As Tanjirou's body is much stronger than her's which could have made the demonification more powerful and harder to break out of (personal headcannon).
  5. Jaiden11

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 201 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I think that Tanjirou got sun immunity so quickly was because he is so much stronger than Nezuko was when she originally became a demon. Also Tanjirou has been using the 2 main breath style that draw the most power from the sun (dance of the fire god which was basically the main derivative of...
  6. Jaiden11

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 196 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    I mean yeah that would be bullshit but I don't consider this being in their favour. Tanjirou will probably die. Inosuke and Zenitsu look pretty bad. Giyuu lost and arm Sanemi got crushed by rubble, Himejima lost a leg, Iguro got his eyes slashed, Kanroji is close to death and 3 people have died
  7. Jaiden11

    Kimetsu No Yaiba Chapter 195 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    So I honestly want Nezuko to heal the others before turning human or to become a human with demon powers.
  8. Jaiden11

    Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 191 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

    Giyuu lost is right arm Obanai loks like he lost his left arm
  9. Jaiden11

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    A week has passed I believe but let me check It's 3 months your right. Also nice theory
  10. Jaiden11

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah because the kids have 4 months to become god tier
  11. Jaiden11

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn Everyone endgame costumes look god damn sexy
  12. Jaiden11

    Black Clover Chapter 232 Spoiler/Discussion

    Can we talk about how massive mimosa is compare to Noelle and the queen. Holy she had a growth spurt
Top